Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

BarbMazz

I will drop them off at a Fed Express hub about 15 miles away. That way I can package & deliver them at the latest possible time. Less stress on the little fellas that way...

Okay! That's Perfect and what I was thinking you'd probably do being Doni Marie and all. lol

Intranick

I would recommend you bite the bullet and pay 1 day.

its less stressful on your fish and when dealing with live animals the shorter the transit the better

Chelsey

Hehehe... I am watching several others develop into what might be Snowcassos so stay tuned! :)

It's funny you would say that because I have been approached by a large online & local retailer that wants to sell my babies exclusively. I would of course sell them at wholesale to him but not have to bother with shipping and I could sell large amounts at once. You, the consumer, would get a great shipping deal (50% off I think he said) but would loose the opportunity to choose which you want and I am not sure what his retail price would be.... I am still considering that option but I have to get rid of my long waiting list first.... LOL

Welcome to RS Chelsey :) I have added your name.

I don't see my name on the first page...am I missing it?:look: According to posts I should be after sambrinar.

kathywithbirds

Hey did you get pics of Frankie and Lee's visit? :)

Where did I see you were looking at Oct. 5 weekend for offering fishies? Is that right? I want to make sure of dates, nephew's baptism is the 5th (Sunday), I want to make sure I'm home for delivery. I'm thinking you're PMing videos that weekend, not shipping, right?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Hey did you get pics of Frankie and Lee's visit? :)

Where did I see you were looking at Oct. 5 weekend for offering fishies? Is that right? I want to make sure of dates, nephew's baptism is the 5th (Sunday), I want to make sure I'm home for delivery. I'm thinking you're PMing videos that weekend, not shipping, right?

Change of plans for Frankie. He wants to postpone his purchase for now so I will bypass his name.

Pressing on!!!

I will begin PM'ing videos of available fish probably tomorrow night (Oct. 1st) to the following people: I can't tonight because I have to deliver some fish to a LFS & cook dinner.. LOL :)
  • Vickie
  • Kathy
  • Barb
  • Declauderdale

BarbMazz

WOWEE OWEE!! Good thing I got the tank all ready! Excellent news for us, but hope everything is okay with Frankie and Lee.

MarvinsReef

Change of plans for Frankie. He wants to postpone his purchase for now so I will bypass his name.

Pressing on!!!

I will begin PM'ing videos of available fish probably tomorrow night (Oct. 1st) to the following people: I can't tonight because I have to deliver some fish to a LFS & cook dinner.. LOL :)
  • Vickie
  • Kathy
  • Barb
  • Declauderdale
yay!!!

moving on up!!! :D :) :D

:jumprope:

kathywithbirds

Wow now that we're so close...

Doni, do you want payment for both the fishies plus the shipping we pick or do you want us to pay you for the fish and pay the postage ourselves? I think you've already kinda set things up so we send you the whole thing.