Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

sambrinar

Doni can you add my name to the list for either a Grade A Picasso Clowns or a snowcasso. thanks :) Just need one fish

Intranick

I will check into shipping costs in a few mins. I hope my business advice via PM helped, Doni.. Lemme know if you need any clarification and remember its just advice. you do your business your way and I'm just somebody who listens to my father go over stuff that is very similar, and ask him why..

Kornele23

Wow Doni. Those shipping rates are crazy. Your going to have some people think twice about getting a Picasso. I know I'm debating it. It's going to cost me around $65. I'll have to do some serious convince to the wife on this $165 fish.

Hopefully the Snowcassos arent to much, because at the shipping rate. I'm going to have to get a Snow. Good luck and they look awesome.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thanks Nick :)

Jay - I know! It's nuts..... And that is me eating the box costs.
The 11x9x10 box will hold 2-4 fish so a group buy would help spread out the shipping cost a bit.

sambrinar

Oh, that would explain the low cost, my bad.

Yeah disappointing I know.. I was hopeful as well... I've paid worse for shipping than UPS though, it wont stop me... I have to get things shipped to me anyhow, no matter what, no LFS within 3 hours..

So I would rather give my money to Doni than an online store. :)

Chelsey

Doni

Would you mind adding me to the list for either Grade As or Snowcassos? I would like a pair please :)

I know this is my first post but I just found this site...I've been on RC and Reef 2 Reef for quite a while :) Thanks!

Chelsey

LSheldon

That is your choice but if do purchase then your name drops off the list and will need to be added back to the bottom. This will keep it fair for everyone else that is patiently waiting.

Doni, That makes total sense. It has to stay fair, and I wouldn't want it any other way. You are doing a great job keeping up with all these requests and what I'm sure are the very demanding needs of these babies! You rock!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
LoLz.. at least there's a possibility.. ;)

Hehehe... I am watching several others develop into what might be Snowcassos so stay tuned! :)

Yeah disappointing I know.. I was hopeful as well... I've paid worse for shipping than UPS though, it wont stop me... I have to get things shipped to me anyhow, no matter what, no LFS within 3 hours..

So I would rather give my money to Doni than an online store. :)

It's funny you would say that because I have been approached by a large online & local retailer that wants to sell my babies exclusively. I would of course sell them at wholesale to him but not have to bother with shipping and I could sell large amounts at once. You, the consumer, would get a great shipping deal (50% off I think he said) but would loose the opportunity to choose which you want and I am not sure what his retail price would be.... I am still considering that option but I have to get rid of my long waiting list first.... LOL

Doni

Would you mind adding me to the list for either Grade As or Snowcassos? I would like a pair please :)

I know this is my first post but I just found this site...I've been on RC and Reef 2 Reef for quite a while :) Thanks!

Chelsey

Welcome to RS Chelsey :) I have added your name.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Sorted & counted

There are currently 27 Grade A's, 11 Grade B's, and about 30 regular striped/misbars that are 1" or larger and are ready to sale. :snshne: 300+ more will be ready in a few weeks.

Once Frankie & Lee visits next weekend and picks theirs out, I will start PM'ing videos for you folks to choose.

sambrinar

It's funny you would say that because I have been approached by a large online & local retailer that wants to sell my babies exclusively. I would of course sell them at wholesale to him but not have to bother with shipping and I could sell large amounts at once. You, the consumer, would get a great shipping deal (50% off I think he said) but would loose the opportunity to choose which you want and I am not sure what his retail price would be.... I am still considering that option but I have to get rid of my long waiting list first.... LOL
You should check into getting an account with UPS or Fedex, we had an account with them when we had our stereo business, you get better shipping rates and supplies, then if you so inclined, you could sell them yourself online. Just a thought :)

Woodstock

RS STAFF
u got quite the little factory over there huh!!
looking great!

Yes! A poopie factory. LOL I have to vacuum all tanks twice a day...

You should check into getting an account with UPS or Fedex, we had an account with them when we had our stereo business, you get better shipping rates and supplies, then if you so inclined, you could sell them yourself online. Just a thought :)

I have an account already.
I did call customer service at Fed Ex this morning and am waiting for a 'sales rep' to call me back about a better rate. We'll see...

Doni, are you going to have the packages picked up at your home or drop them off at a shipping location?

I will drop them off at a Fed Express hub about 15 miles away. That way I can package & deliver them at the latest possible time. Less stress on the little fellas that way...