Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I would keep the three together and wait it out... Having a trio would be super cool! :) Just keep an eye out for additional aggression.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
To my knowledge, none of my normal striped/misbars have developed black on their dorsal fin.

So I believe I'm one of the few members that has a normal striped of yours on here...the past few months his black has really started spreading like mad...the tips of the dorsal fin is black but the black has not crept up yet...i should post pics i know :p
To my knowledge, none of my normal striped/misbars have developed black on their dorsal fin.

GrendelPrime

So I believe I'm one of the few members that has a normal striped of yours on here...the past few months his black has really started spreading like mad...the tips of the dorsal fin is black but the black has not crept up yet...i should post pics i know :p[/QUO

lets see some pics!! :jumprope:

here are some quick pics...please excuse the quality...its an iphone and the LEDs make everything look blue on there.
627e6ef0.jpg

4290a5ff.jpg

af792e28.jpg

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Those are awesome! I must admit, yours are the oldest that I've seen photos of. PLEASE take some good photos of those so I can put those on my web site. :D

hehe wish the picasso (mermaid) was still around...but she didnt survive the nudi-induced mini-crash :(. she had the prettiest sparta helmet! I got this dude I believe September...08?

Last edited:

angelreef

That is a Beautiful guy!!! So the misbars do fill in quite a bit of black? Anyone else around who can post pics of the "regular / Grade Cs" These guys are just as neat with the black and orange.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
He looks really good Jeff. I now wish I had kept several C's sooner... but I will pick out several keepers this weekend :D

tigermike74

My babies are sitting in quarantine right now joined at the fins, they don't leave each others' sides. They look like they are doing great! They didn't want to eat yesterday, but I kind of expected that after the long travel. I'll see if they want soome goodies tonight when I get home. I have to crush my pellets a bit, the babies are tiny. :D

tigermike74

The babies are eating now, woohoo. I'm giving them a soup mix of cyclopeez, crushed Spectrum and ORA Glow pellets, Omega-1, 1 drop of Brightwell AminOmega, and 1 drop of Garlic Power. Strange thing is, they love it all except the flakes, lol.

I know this is more for the club, but since it is one of your babies I think it would be cool to go here. I would've done a nice photoshop job, but my production computer is in a room thats too hot right now lol.
I dug up a picture on my phone of Sebastian before his third stripe showed up!

9b95ca5b-1.jpg

This is with a solid third stripe
7d165deb-1.jpg

and the black just keeps growing in!
afab9967-1.jpg