R/O vs Distilled

sambrinar

:LOL: I wish I could get mine more interested. he is just starting to get into it. He has a fresh water tank (55 gal) with 3 huge fish in it. I keep threatening him that I am going to knock them off so I can have the tank.

Just this weekend he started to ask about the sump I was building and how it worked etc and then he started researching stuff on his own. FINALLY!!!!

lcstorc

Well hubby is the one who got us into this whole thing but did things very old school. After killing too many fish, I decided to get educated. Now I pretty much take care of things unless it is equipment. Since he is an engineer I never do things like that right so he just does them from the beginning.

Intranick

:LOL: I wish I could get mine more interested. he is just starting to get into it. He has a fresh water tank (55 gal) with 3 huge fish in it. I keep threatening him that I am going to knock them off so I can have the tank.

Just this weekend he started to ask about the sump I was building and how it worked etc and then he started researching stuff on his own. FINALLY!!!!

tell him your going to make fish food out of them.

I just buy 1 gallon jugs of water from the grocery store. The reaction I get when buying 20 of them cracks me up EVERY time

coleBB

i have my ro hooked up to my washer hookups also both hot and cold not so much hot tho just alittle for added pressure but i have tested the temp to make sure its not above 60 degrees i get killllller pressure out of it...the wifey does wash...i make water at the same time ...MCLOVIN IT

Frankie

RS STAFF
Great idea Lynn. I tapped into my water heater out in the garage. The cold water line.
Waterchangesystem005.jpg
I also posted some pictures of my water change out system in my thread if anyone is interested~ Click the New Horizons link in my sig.