Question about RSM

I Have a question about Red Sea, I heard from the owner of a lfs that hes been having hard time to get RSM stuff, salts, parts from distributor. He said he had heard that they are going out of business.
I ask at anther lfs and they said that they also heard that hut he thinks what they would do is to maybe shutdown US operations.
i tough maybe you guys would know anything. Either thats the case or we have a lousy rep in the central florida region.

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
I Have a question about Red Sea, I heard from the owner of a lfs that hes been having hard time to get RSM stuff, salts, parts from distributor. He said he had heard that they are going out of business.
I ask at anther lfs and they said that they also heard that hut he thinks what they would do is to maybe shutdown US operations.
i tough maybe you guys would know anything. Either thats the case or we have a lousy rep in the central florida region.

Hi Folks, I've hear some things coming from the grapevine but this is the best one yet, this has to be a joke right?

I've passed this information to Senior Red Sea Management for comment as soon as I have any further information I'll post it here, my hope is they don't laugh so much as to give them hernias :laughroll

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks Kev! I was pretty sure this was some form of informational error but you never know for sure. Thanks for stopping in and adding your input. Let us know the "outcome" from the news over there :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
***** This is Glenn's 20,000th post****

Thanks Allen !

I didn't even notice - thanks, I enjoy the forum and trying to help when I can
009.gif
and have welcomed a lot of members
025.gif

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks Allen !

I didn't even notice - thanks, I enjoy the forum and trying to help when I can
009.gif
and have welcomed a lot of members
025.gif

Yes sir you sure have. You and Terry are posting machines aren't you :D

Reefmack NaClH2O Addicted - 29,271 Reefmack has much to be proud of
nanoreefing4fun aqueus Typicus Alloticus - 20,002 nanoreefing4fun has a brilliant future

Thank you guys, I didnt think so, as I said before maybe we have a lousy rep i was trying t get replacement lights and took them almost 3 weeks to get them.
Didnt want to pay shipping. Next time Ill get them from StevieT...

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
OK as promised, I have liaised with Senior Management covering sales for the USA, we actually have a sales rep living in Florida and I'm assured there are no issues with stock other that normal out of stocks that any company can suffer from time to time to the best of our knowledge we have no issue at distribution level within the states, we are also covering the Macna show in Iowa.

So no idea where the nonsense of Red Sea going out of business started but I'd like to put a stop to that right now and assure our USA customers things are business as usual.

We are looking forward to the launch of the S series in the UK, once that is out of the way I'm sure they'll be further information on the release else where in the world markets.

I shall be receiving mine in the next few weeks and I'm looking forward to starting a blog so lets have your ideas of what you'd like to see.

Thanks for the continued support.

N83259

RSKEV:

Glad for the confirmation. Good idea to squash silly rumors like that quickly!

I figured this was just some LFS employee profusely speculating (my Dad used to refer to this phenomena as "Diarrhea of the Mouth.") Sorry about that image, I hope no one is snacking as they surf the forum!

IMO the all-in-one aquarium is the wave of the future (hey look ma I made a pun) and, economics notwithstanding, will grow this great hobby quite a bit.

Could this be a covert dirty trick from your competition at Oceanic & JBL? (kidding of course)