----prodibio method.-----

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Any updates on how it went w00t? My kits are due to arrive tomorrow and I'll be starting the initial doses tomorrow evening after work. I'm taking a lot of BEFORE pictures so I can have something to compare to in 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks and so forth. I plan to have accurate pictures and notes so I can tell for sure what changes I see in the tank if any.

Last edited:

w00t

Yep I'm still dosing. Things are still going good, I thought I had wrote on here somewhere some of the results I have been having but oh well. One of the main things I noticed was my sand and glass stayed cleaner longer, the glass I would only have to clean maybe once a week. Also the glass instead of getting the green tint to it when needed cleaning was now more of a while film, similar to what people have been getting with the pellets but less of a mulm and more of just a dusting. Colours on a lot of my corals have improved significantly, and ones that I had thought were long gone have slowly but surely started to grow and colour up again. A few have grown more in these past few months than they have in an entire year prior. I'm dosing every 2 weeks using the regular kit, when I do dose the reefbooster I turn my skimmer off for a couple of days. It still send the skimmer into overdrive but if I leave it off for too long I start to notice it.

I look forward to hearing your experiences, definitely take pictures because that is one thing I wish I did more of. I took a few but I honestly didn't think it would improve much over the zeo that I was dosing but it did. One thing that I did notice is that I'm pretty sure I missed a dose one week, I normally write down when I did them so I can remember but I must have forgot. Anyway I noticed that my tank didn't do so well the next couple of weeks until it got back to normal again, just things like some corals lost a bit of colour, and the glass/sand were not clean like they normally were. Things are back to normal now. My LFS that has a display tank they are dosing is looking great as well, they are using a high end LED fixture and I'm just using UVL bulbs. I plan to finally get around to finishing my LED build one of these days which I'm sure will improve both aspects of things.