Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Dry

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Techno-Vicki

I was windex in the paper towel then wipe with a dry cloth, but I think I will hit the auto parts and get the squeegee.

Melanie

Bad thing about the squeegee is the mess on your floor and down your stand afterwards. I used the squeegee once and it is in my laundry room now collecting dust.

DrHank

If you ever try it again, the trick is to hold a paper towel below it as you go. Takes a little time to get the hang of it but it works like a champ.

Snelly40

windex too, gets it the cleanest. I wold def spray it on cloth first not on glass and just be carefull

Frankie

RS STAFF
I use the little kid that touched my tank in the first place!
LOL, no really i use water or glass cleaner. Always spray on towel first and use newspaper to dry streak free.

cracker

I use the little kid that touched my tank in the first place!QUOTE]
That's what a large trigger or puffer is for. Just tell the little kid to put a finger in the water so the pretty fish can kiss it. The kid won't get near the tank again. Works well with adults also! LOL
A "little" windex, or some non sudsing ammonia applied to papertowel works well for me.

blue_eyes53813

I use SHAKLEE cleaner so I checked special cleaner. Shaklee products are all bio degradable and the products dont make you sick if you digest them. They will not hurt the tank or inhabitants. I keep this product in the house and feel safe because I do daycare in my home and it is State Licensing approved. I dont have to worry about what ay happen if children decide to take a drink. I spray it right on the glass and dont have to worry.

My Shaklee Login

Octoman

For everyone using Windex, try using a piece of newspaper instead of a paper towel. Seems to give it a little extra shine...

PEMfish

Anyone that uses vinegar Wipe with fine rag once to avoid streaks. Yeah, I had to one up you Octoman.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I also apply to the cloth AWAY from the tank... remember ANYTHING in the air has a good probability to get into the tank.

Allen :)

PEMfish

Lol PEM! I just rustle up a cow and say saltlick! are you talking about salt on the view panes or salt creep in annoying places? Steve

That question scares me... Lol. I`m not in the tank that much ( altho algae drives me nuts and I`m to cheap to buy a tool other than the $1 pad, Ha! )