Please don't hate me...

flricordia

because I am beautiful. Yes, I AM BEAUTIFUL! Pretty me, see me. I am sooo pretty. :flower:

purple_yuma_rock.jpg

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
No hate this time, but you are running out of chances! Were are you finding these? just beautiful! Steve

flricordia

No hate this time, but you are running out of chances! Were are you finding these? just beautiful! Steve
Fianally got one of the LRS to get them in as long as I buy them. I am pretty much the only one in Pensacola buying them so I stay broke all the time. But he is getting in some awesome yumas no doubt.

SueT

now thats a cool LFS that will order just for you. I need one like that. LOL..

oh, and very beautiful, yes they are.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I am fortunate (not financially speaking of course) to have a LFS that will do exactly that too. It's nice to be able to pick almost anything I want out and have him get it in. The hard part is that everything like that is EXPENSIVE!! But isn't that what this hobby/addiction is all about?

Your "yumas" are simply spectacular! Keep up the good work and THANK YOU for sharing them! It gives me even MORE to strive for!!

Allen :)

DrHank

They are indeed beautiful. Almost makes me want to get a pico tank to do rics in. Note that I did say almost. If I do ever go that route, at least I know who to ask advice and get ric's from.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
ROTFLMAO!:lol: Rhonda I can't get that image out of my head. Could you see Sasquatch doing that. We need a new video of Steve singing that song!:lol:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
**FLASHBACK of a goverment official primping after a VERY expensive hair cut**

YIKES!! :eek: :eek:

LOL!!

teresa

Whoa you are pretty and the Recordia is too. Lovely picture.
I cannot imagine Sasquatch singing such a dainty song. By the way he just grunts, "gruff gruff, I smell food" " Another water treatment please" Poor Boytoy, the bunt of all jokes for sure.

murkywaters

Whoa you are pretty and the Recordia is too. Lovely picture.
I cannot imagine Sasquatch singing such a dainty song. By the way he just grunts, "gruff gruff, I smell food" " Another water treatment please" Poor Boytoy, the bunt of all jokes for sure.
oh come on Teresa , Big ol' Bigfoot singing that song would be hillarious. But if you won't talk him into it we'll just have to get Dentoid to do it. Oh Dentoid, yoohoo

DaBird

Or Boozeman...Where are all the REAL men when we need one?...(oh man, I better shut up now) :scram: