Please don't hate me...

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Im so Burp pretty, im so scratch scratch scratchy Pretty lol! I want my own trailer for this gig, wheres wardrobe and grooming, sheesh

murkywaters

Im so Burp pretty, im so scratch scratch scratchy Pretty lol! I want my own trailer for this gig, wheres wardrobe and grooming, sheesh
We have a trailor for you. No, those bars aren't to keep you in they are to keep your adoring fans off you... honest:snshne:

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I can keep a beat and play the piano, but i can't carry a tune to save my soul. Thanks to you Rhonda, I can't get that damn song out of my head!:explode:

murkywaters

I can keep a beat and play the piano, but i can't carry a tune to save my soul. Thanks to you Rhonda, I can't get that damn song out of my head!:explode:
Danny can't either , this is hillarious. Hey Mike ought to have to sing the song and post the video since he started it by making the post that made me think of it.:bugout:

lcstorc

I can't wait for the video. This one should be a classic.
We can have our own version of American Idol. I guess we would have to change the name to include Steve though.

DaBird

"North American Idol"?...This is cool...I didn't even know that I can STILL do a pirouette, WOW!!