Placed an order at Mr. Coral!

aquaman3680

I placed an order at Mr. Coral - MrCoral.com. I must say the frag pack after $150 was awesome! I got some really cool stuff. This site has excellent customer service and was very willing to help out with any problems/questions I had. I give his customer service an A+! The fact that everything is WYSIWYG is awesome! Will update with what the corals look like and stuff when I get back from vacation on Saturday!

Thanks Mr. Coral!

Matt

lcstorc

Great news. I love our sponsors. I have never had any problems no matter which one I use but hearing such a glowing report is awesome.

aquaman3680

Got my order and I must say that I am very impressed! The blastos look awesome! and everything is alive and kicking! There was an issue with one of the corals that I purchased, not looking good, and he send me some other corals to make up for that one and they are awesome! He handled the situation very well and made it up! Thanks Mr. Coral! I will buy again! Your excellent customer service matched up with a great product!

Matt

lcstorc

Great to hear. I love hearing good things about our sponsors. Sounds like we have another one with great customer service.

mrcoral.com

RS Sponsor
Thanks Matt!! If you have a chance swing by the site just started a 30% off sale. There are things so so slow I want to buy them back!! Enjoy guys!!

MRCORAL.COM

aquaman3680

ok heres some pics!

so here are the long awaited pics of the stuff that I got from mr. coral

DSC_3293.jpg

DSC_3294.jpg

DSC_3295.jpg

DSC_3296.jpg

DSC_3298.jpg

DSC_3299.jpg

DSC_3300.jpg

DSC_3301.jpg

DSC_3302.jpg

DSC_3303.jpg

DSC_3305.jpg

DSC_3307.jpg

DSC_3309.jpg

DSC_3310.jpg

DSC_3314.jpg

kathywithbirds

wow nice stuff!!

ooo I was SO close to ordering a shroom but I've got to wait for lights first!!!

patience, patience...

DrHank

Absolutely killer but I think the blasto's might look better in my tank. LMK if you get tired of them!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Yes they DO look GREAT!! Excellent purchase bro!! And the positive feedback means I will for SURE buy from Mr Coral in the future!!

Allen :)