Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

dylan1464

no snowcassos but she did upload 4 grade A's (one being a pair of A's) I think two of the grade A's are gone leaving a single A and a pair of grade A's

that was me i just joined this forum after months of just browsing..i cant wait to add these to my collection of clowns

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Dylan - Welcome to ReefSanctuary :hallo: and congrats on your purchase!

Trademark - Thank you!

75glreef

I would like to be added to the list. I am looking for 1 Snowcasso. I am always working saturdays so it is hard to get in there when they are listed.

dylan1464

I would like to be added to the list. I am looking for 1 Snowcasso. I am always working saturdays so it is hard to get in there when they are listed.

me too i work in car sales at a honda dealership and its always busy but i manage to get 2 grade A's

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Sorry, there is no 'list' that I keep. You will need to subscribe to the newsletter.

Would Friday night uploads work better for those of you that work on Saturdays? I work 10 hours on Fridays but I could get new fish posted late that evening around 10pmEST or so.
Would that work better for you folks?
It will cut into my 'date night' with my husband but I guess he can take me out Saturday instead... :)

75glreef

I have subscribed to the news letter. So that should help. I wouldn't ask to take that away from your husband! At the very least in time I will get a saturday off. I thought I had seen in an earlier post someone say they where on a list. When I do get a snow I have a male that is about 2 years old. Should I wait to get some size on the juvi before I put them together? Thanks

Woodstock

RS STAFF
I have subscribed to the news letter. So that should help. I wouldn't ask to take that away from your husband! At the very least in time I will get a saturday off. I thought I had seen in an earlier post someone say they where on a list. When I do get a snow I have a male that is about 2 years old. Should I wait to get some size on the juvi before I put them together? Thanks

Overall, I think either sex accepts a juvenile quicker.
Females take more readily to juvies & males... especially if the female is alone. Females will of course kill another female. I've switched males among my breeding/bonded pairs without any issues.
Males will bicker & fight with another juvie/male until they work out which is the 'boss'. This process could take from a few hours to a few months.

Last edited:

cioutlaw

I bought 2 Picassos from Doni they bickered some right off & wouldnt share the BTA. 1 dissappeared within a couple weeks. Ordered another 3 months later which is much smaller & they started sharing the same BTA within a couple hours with no issues & havent left since(been a few weeks). Not sure if the larger is a female yet or if they will bicker some in the future.

I always read if they were not close in size they wont bicker as long, the smaller will accept his place & not even try fighting for it.

GrendelPrime

502 Bad Gateway

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nginx

thats what im getting when i try to log onto ur site

dylan1464

doni my clowns got here safe this morning their in my qt with my snowflake clown i wont put them in my display until they get a bit older...i dont wanna risk the tiny clowns getting sucked in my mp40..they both acclimated very well and just ate about 2 hours ago

Woodstock

RS STAFF
doni my clowns got here safe this morning their in my qt with my snowflake clown i wont put them in my display until they get a bit older...i dont wanna risk the tiny clowns getting sucked in my mp40..they both acclimated very well and just ate about 2 hours ago

Great! Thanks for letting me know.

LPK

Hi Doni! My clowns are doing great! I saw the pics of the past sales- thank you! I'm always too slow to catch them but I like looking at them!

Last edited:

Frankie

RS STAFF
Im seriously thinking about starting up a clown tank after we move next month Doni! Should be ready in about 3-4 months. I'll subscribe to the letter and start keeping my eyes open! :D
Subscribed!