Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

goldenmean

From the first post- just above the list and repeated in the 11th post above

NOTICE to all waiting:
Due to high demand please be prepared to purchase immediately or ask for a "PASS".
If you do not reply within 12 hours, you will automatically get a "PASS".
Three "PASSes" and your name will be dropped from the list.

Frankie

RS STAFF
That's so cool Barb and Kathy! I wish I could have joined the club :(
Lee is just not ready for another tank just yet and the wife and I decided not to let her do it.
She is going to be starting a tank in her class room with the students and teacher on Monday, (I am donating it and helping a bit) so hopefully that will help her some in learning the responsibilities of aquarium keeping.
Thanks for understanding Doni.

Tonz of fun

Has anyone thought of starting a actual club of Woobstock babies. We could have family reunion picture day and everything. Maybe know what spawn you come from and everything...

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Oh hold = waiting for an extended period of time
Pass = waiting until the next sets are shown

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Combining orders?

The answer is, YES!

I have been getting a lot of questions about this and, yes, I am all for combining shipments to help save shipping cost for the buyers.

If the #10 person on the list lives near person #30, then both can be shipped with the #10 order if you would like.

It helps ease the shipping expense when there are other to split the cost with!

angelreef

Combining Orders: I'm in Orlando, Florida. Anyone who wants to jump in with my order (I'm now #22) or wants me to jump up on theirs, let me know. I have a large size tank that I can easily hold your guys safely for a day or two if you can not pick up immediately.

Matt

litoallie

Sorry! I forgot to ask how long do you think it'll take for the fishes to be ready to ship?? Just wanted an estimate! Thanks!! Where in NC are you at? I live in SC maybe I can come pick it up...when ever it is my turn~! Thanks!!

smarsh97

I am in Charles County, MD. Anyone want to share shipping? I am willing to travel to MD, NoVA, DC to pick up my clowns if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Sandy

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Sorry! I forgot to ask how long do you think it'll take for the fishes to be ready to ship?? Just wanted an estimate! Thanks!! Where in NC are you at? I live in SC maybe I can come pick it up...when ever it is my turn~! Thanks!!

I will add you to the list. I do not know the time frame.... There are a lot of factors that affect it.

SeahorseBT

Doni, you have a 75 person waiting list and orders at $100 min with the list growing every day!That's a lot of moola!You deserve every penny though.