Photo Competition

steveh

There's some awesome Max 130's, 130D's and 250's out there. Send me one pic of your tank by end of Jan (s.halls@redseaarcadia.co.uk), and the winners will get a prize or two and the prestige of having their tanks on the official www.redseamax.com website for the world to see.

pocketreef

Pink paint, plastic corals, photoshop and I will borrow some fish and cool inverts from my colleagues. Yes, I think I will win.:bouncer:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
There is really three models 130 130D & 250

The D in the 130 line is the deluxe version.

•Increased performance protein skimmer
•New Surface skimmer overflow box
•Full 3 stage hood opening
* Higher PAR Lighting
•Deeper trim
•Filter water level indicator
•Cooling fan supplied as standard
•Accessory Kit

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Pink paint, plastic corals, photoshop and I will borrow some fish and cool inverts from my colleagues. Yes, I think I will win.:bouncer:

pocketreef - be sure you post that one in the Full Tank Shot thread for the rest of us! Hahahahaha! :)

pocketreef

Dear pocketreef,

You won the contest with your amazing/ unbelievable tank, choose below your prize:

- Another RSM250
- A trip for 2 with everything paid including a diving package ( max 130Dives ) in the Red Sea
- Visit RedSea R&D and check all failed and working models
- 2k in livestock from your favorite stores
- Be a beta tester of all future All-in-One tanks

The above is just a joke, hold expectations, it will be cool a massive "RS RSM Owners Club" participation that will fortunatelly motivate RedSea to keep bringing to this community nice contests/ events. Goog luck - you will need :drunk:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
pocketreef - lol - a good point, lets all show RS where the most beautiful RSM tanks live - here on RS, in the owners club !!!

I just sent in a pic... :)

steveh

Pocketreef- gotta love your initiative!
Keep the photos coming- we have received some really great pics so far.