Petition to change RS bylaws

Make the suggested change to RS bylaws

• YES, change the bylaws to allow unfettered access to credit card under said circumstances

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • NO, do NOT change the bylaws to allow unfettered access to credit card under said circumstances

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kathywithbirds

Hear ye, hear ye, members, contributing members and premium members of ReefSanctuary.com.

It has hereby been called to bring petition to RS to make change to the bylaws of the forum country called RS.

In question is the following addendum to RS bylaws:

Addendum 2.1.5.99.a Administrators participating in the end results of a group LFS trip under addendum 2.1.5 as above stated (garnering 25% of said take) must pay for 75% or more of the total costs including, but not limited to, gas, food, preparation (shampoo, soap, hotel costs, etc.) Should said administrator fail to provide money up-front for said costs, that administrator shall be responsible for all costs pertaining to, but not limited to, any and all LFS runs participated in by three or more RS members. Premium members shall be entitled to free access to said admnistrator's credit card insomuch as said credit card has accessible funds. Should said administrator still refuse to the aforementioned conditions, he/she shall be forced to host a national RS meeting in his/her residence at a time convenient to a plurality of RS members.

The change brought before you for your vote entails the following clause: Premium members shall be entitled to free access to said admnistrator's credit card insomuch as said credit card has accessible funds.

Motion has been made to change this statement to the following: Premium members shall be entitled to free access to said admnistrator's credit card whether or not such card has acceessible funds. Said Premium members shall be entitled to exceed said credit card's limit under these circumstances.[/B]

Further information pertaining to this petition may be obtained at the following: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/saltwater-fish/24361-kiss-my-sweet-lips-4.html

Please vote yea or nay to the question of changing the aforementioned addendum.

DISCLAIMER: This vote is for petition only. Said addendum and any and all petitioned changes shall be presented to Sir Travis, acknowledged ruler of ReefSanctuary for consideration. Ultimate approval or denial of above petition, any and all bylaws, real or fictitious, are contingent upon Sir Travis' approval.

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Nay!

I don't think it should be limited to only "Premium" members. Either that or we need to re-think what a Premium member is.

Whiskey

kathywithbirds

Nay!

I don't think it should be limited to only "Premium" members. Either that or we need to re-think what a Premium member is.

Whiskey

*Form letter enclosed on yellow legal paper*

Thank you for your input RS citizen. The voting for this item is currently in swing, and will be ended in 14 days of voting time. Please feel free to contact vdituri (court jester intern intern) with further petition regarding your concerns.

Thank you.

michael_cb_125

I think we should all take a week off. We can travel the country visiting Fish Stores. We can have them hold what we want, then ship it to us once we are home. It will be great.

blue_eyes53813

I am gonna plead the fifth on this one and

Note to Administrators**** RUN WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD WHILE YOU CAN

AND Im glad all Moderators are safe on this one.

BEELZEBOB

towely_sm.jpg

lcstorc

We seem to have created them today. :) Read the sweetlips thread for the first several.
This one seems to be controversial though. The admins don't want it to pass cause they have to pay.

vdituri

[COLOR="Black Please feel free to contact vdituri (court jester intern intern) with further petition regarding your concerns.

Thank you.
[/I][/B]

Kathy? What kind of cold meds are you on? lol
For each strange PM I get, I'm sending 2 to you. :invisible
This isn't in my job description.

DaveK

I voted no. It may work out very nicely for the non-administrators, but what happens if everyone appoints YOU an administrator for any LFS runs?

Also, what's to stop an administrator, knowing that they will be taken advantage of, from feeding you meals obtained at (insert famous fast food "resturant"), and making you very sick?

Too many unanswered questions!