Petition to change RS bylaws

Make the suggested change to RS bylaws

• YES, change the bylaws to allow unfettered access to credit card under said circumstances

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • NO, do NOT change the bylaws to allow unfettered access to credit card under said circumstances

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kathywithbirds

don't get excited. It's just nyquil. Had to sign for it though. that and the cough syrup. and the dayquil. I have a PM box full of notes about buying a fiat on ebay but thinking it was a george forman grill..... that might explain the hamburger.

Witfull

im sorry misskathywithmeds your petition to ammend the bylaws by popular vote was not brought forward via the proper protocols. any such amendments must be approved by the Grand Poobah prior to any such amendment change may be broght forward to the voting floor. therefore addendum 2.1.5.75 shall remain in effect.

addendum 2.1.5.75

if such said meeting affects RS total post counts, a penalty of 25% of total purchases of the total group of such meetings shall be forwarded to Witull via overnight carrier of the recievers choice at the above forementioned groups expense. at to wit, (Witfull) the reciever shall have total discression as to which items, and the applied value of such items.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
um, what did I miss? amendments clearly cannot be made, this would require a democracy, now be good before they raise taxes again lol

kathywithbirds

Yet there's a little know clause that is in even smaller print...

189.45.33.a.ii. Should petitions to make RS bylaw amendments be brought forth by members, premium members, contributing members, or their reef inhabitants (hereto referred to as "petition"), insowhich such petitions refer or attribute or contain reference to administrators, staff, forums leaders or other such individuals as employed by RS (with or without monetary or other type of compensation for ther efforts) (hereto referred to as "admin"), said admin may not participate in, make changes to, dabble in, vote upon, touch, get their mitts on, offer comment upon, say anything about or in any other way insert themselves upon such petition so as to avoid any semblace of inpropriety or sway of vote. Any admin who puts forth any such suspicionable actionage shall be subject to fine/imprisonment/punishment which shall be determined by the assemblage of RS members, premium members, and contributing members, with advice and commentary to be provided by other admins.

kathywithbirds

Witfull's last post here makes him guilty of section 189.45.33.a.ii.

Any admin who puts forth any such suspicionable actionage shall be subject to fine/imprisonment/punishment which shall be determined by the assemblage of RS members, premium members, and contributing members, with advice and commentary to be provided by other admins.

lcstorc

Witfull's last post here makes him guilty of section 189.45.33.a.ii.

Any admin who puts forth any such suspicionable actionage shall be subject to fine/imprisonment/punishment which shall be determined by the assemblage of RS members, premium members, and contributing members, with advice and commentary to be provided by other admins.

Ok so what's the punishment? Hmm.

Witfull

um, what did I miss? amendments clearly cannot be made, this would require a democracy, now be good before they raise taxes again lol
i see SOMEONE gets it~

i see in the near future a possible tax of 5 cents per PM recieved or sent to Kathywithbirds, with an additional tax of 15 cents per send/recieve for all PMs over 2 PMs within a 30 day period. (time frame,,,,dont go reaching~)

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
As long as I am the LFS I vote yes :) Also I become exempt if I become an Administrator because of said LFS involvment