Pet Mountain

pethelper_83

I went to this site simply because I was price shopping over the internet and this site had the best prices on everything. I bought a 48" T5HO Nova Extreme and first off the customer service there was nothing short of stupendous, the prices were great and the shipping time amazed me. They ship out the same day as long as it is in stock. Well, I got the light 4 business days later and it arrived broken from UPS, (they are the worst) I called them up and they sent me out a replacement the same day. I now have a great working light and saved a lot of money. Please visit this web site and give them a try, you won't regret it.

Petmountain.com

prow

cool thanks for the review, always nice to find a place good customer service. thanks for sharing.

Hey PH... Thanks for the info, with this addiction I'm always looking for new ways to trim a little off the bottom line of reefkeeping. I'll certainly take a look right away & see if they can save me some $$ on the new return pump I'm planning on buying next month.. Thanks again.

kyle1284

their "original or retail prices" seem a little high lol $545 for the nova extreme 4x54 setup? lol i dont think that they were that high when they first came out cause when it first said SAVE 66 Percent i was like whaaaa? but it a good price "Sale or Their price" of 188 bucks

Last edited: