Pauls RSM 250

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
You could most likely leave them for a couple of months and not see any problems at all. It really just depends on how much you want to change them out to get a new color.... If you are going with the same bulbs you have now, then sure leave them for a few months to save the $$.

magicmann

I have been to my LFS and have added a Euphyllia cristata today, fingers crossed I haven't had any luck with Euphyllia for a while.

Lumen

Your tank looks great! I am also keen on following your adventures with your elegance coral, hope that it thrives in your tank! :)

magicmann

The elegance is doing fine and had grown since I put her in. She takes a prawn/shrimp now with no difficulty

magicmann

Went to LFs yesterday and purchased a nice Traccy. He had a lot of new stock fish, coral and a BTA which he has saved for me.
He wouldn't let me have anything until Sunday as it hasn't had long enough to acclimatise.

Also on Friday I purchased some zoa frags some mushies and a mini maxi nem. (it has great colour but won't stick I have had to turn my flow right down) Any advice on the mini maxi

magicmann

Wow
Great weekend lots of new additions including a BTA and another new Yellow Goby. The BTA is the size of my thumb nail and went walk about last night. I have located him and he is in a good spot for when he grows.

magicmann

The new BTA seems to be enjoying exploring his new surroundings and has moved around until he has found a spot he is happy with. I can't take pics because he is a bit out of sight and is do small.

Last night some new blue leds arrived and were fitted, my last ones have stopped working. Slightly deeper blue but corals really pop.

I ordered replacement T5 bulbs today should arrive next week. I am going for 3 blues and 3 whites.

magicmann

A few more pics for you
a new FTS will be interesting to see the comparison when I put in my new bulbs

New Traccy

And the mini maxi nem

magicmann

I just changed the first two bulbs, the purple has gone and swapped for a blue. Wow what a difference so much brighter already.

magicmann

New corals arrived and I did not expect so many. Lots of very large frags but the fruit loops haven't opened yet.

magicmann

Hi all

I got hold of a lovely blasto yesterday and I currently have it towards the top of the tank. Any thoughts on the best position