other pets?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Thanks for sharing...

cute kitty !

beautiful horse

and a hound mix with an owner to love & be loved by ... well that's what counts and he or she looks like a lover to me :)

Royalscott

All of our pets are rescues.

Daisy, Saint Bernard
Monkey, Schnauzer mix
Toby, Giant Schnauzer, terrier, lab mix
Elliott, Cocker Spaniel
Newman, Cocker Spaniel
Lady Bonita, Chihuahua
Little Lexie, Chihuahua (bottle fed from birth)
Gus, 25lb cat
Diesel, cat
May, cat (bottle fed from birth)

surfzone

it's been a while since i posted any pics of Daisy Mae she is now 8 months old

Daisymae002-1.jpg

Daisymae003-1.jpg

well my reef tank is still in it's slowness build but I do have 2 cats. Here's a couple pics of them.

This is Howard. He's eager to become a reef master once the 75g gets up and running, and he's also the forcat on this project.
cat-2.jpg

This is whiskar. He thinks that he is a casanova, because when females come over he have to give them nothing but loving while they are here. Then when it's just me, him and howard he thinks he's the Don of the Mafia Cats.
cat-1.jpg

cindyp

my sweet boy all grown up without a doubt the best friend non human I have ever had then we had these this summer 9 puppies all beautiful!!
007-6.jpg

005-7.jpg

018-5.jpg

011-3.jpg

The love of my life his name is Ted !

ted_2.jpg

ted_wood.jpg

My son sent me the links hope they work, we have had cats and I also have a koi pond but its too cold to go outside and take a photo. Why we have all these things to look after only we know, one thing I am convinced of however is that 'pet' people are generally nicer people !! LOL

Best wishes

Paul.

rn04072

Thank you,everyone, for sharing all the great pet photos! They made my day. I have two rescued greyhounds, Drew and Dee, whom I love. They are way more fun to play with than my tank.
Michelle :hug1:

cindyp

this is teddy bear and sugar baby. Lhasa apso's
DSCN0967.jpg

DSCN0956.jpg

these are some of my summertime friends there's more and more each year.
DSCN2025.jpg

DSCN1855.jpg

This is my beautiful Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier girl, Teddy :heart:
Here she is at a couple months old:
scan_51224105449_1.jpg

Here she is at 11 years old (Can't believe she's really that old):
Tedsnowball.jpg

We just got a husky puppy! She's so cute!

IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

Oh my goodness, so beautiful!!!! Congratulations! I always wanted a Husky! Just be careful, when they run, they really take off! Haha that's why I changed my mind, because I think I'd be too scared to ever have one off leash. There's a lady that has two new Husky pups in my neighborhood. Every time she walks them, you see so many heads turning. They are such stunning animals.

seafansar

Thanks! Yeah, I've heard all the horror stories. They run, they blow coat, and they are cat killers. We have two cats, so that's why we got a puppy to get used to them. As for the shedding, I've lived my whole life with multiple dogs, usually 6-10 at a time, cause my mom does dog rescue. So I'm used to hair everywhere. And for the escape artist, we're going to try our hardest to teach her "come" and will either get a taller fence or put a invisible fence around it if she decides she wants to explore the neighborhood.

Hopefully she'll be content and not want to run. I plan on teaching her agility too. I used to show my old shelties in agility, and want to do the same with her.

P.S. Teddy looks really good for 11!

Thanks! Yeah, I've heard all the horror stories. They run, they blow coat, and they are cat killers. We have two cats, so that's why we got a puppy to get used to them. As for the shedding, I've lived my whole life with multiple dogs, usually 6-10 at a time, cause my mom does dog rescue. So I'm used to hair everywhere. And for the escape artist, we're going to try our hardest to teach her "come" and will either get a taller fence or put a invisible fence around it if she decides she wants to explore the neighborhood.

Hopefully she'll be content and not want to run. I plan on teaching her agility too. I used to show my old shelties in agility, and want to do the same with her.

P.S. Teddy looks really good for 11!
Hehe... The beauty of a husky. I had a neighbor with a German Shepherd/ Husky mix that I just loved to death. Before my parents let me have a dog, this was sorta how I got my dog "fix". The neighbor would let us walk him around the neighborhood every day. I think that's where my soft spot for Huskies comes from. Anyways, When he would brush this dog in the front yard, big chunks of fur would blow down into my yard like freakin' tumbleweeds! Oh well, I say it's worth it! As for the cats, I know huskies just have more of a predatory nature than most dogs. Hopefully you can suppress it now when she's young like you said. It's a good thing you got a girl. She's probably less likely to run, but still the invisible fence is a good idea. Basically you've got your hands full lol! Good luck!
Thanks for the compliment on Teddy! She still acts young too. I mean, she is a wild little thing sometimes. I always forget how old she is til she starts limping, then it's like a wake up call. It's so sad seeing them get old :( Living with that many dogs, I'm sure you've experienced a fair share of that kinda stuff.