other pets?

PaulR

Gorgeous! Just beautiful!

These are my girls - described somewhere above. Snaps are off my phone. :)
-Paul
Baby Dog
Baby001.jpg

Sephie Cat (Persephone)
Sephie001.jpg

Sasha Cat
Sasha001.jpg

lcstorc

Ok, well I will add my 2c to the thread. Maybe more like $1 since I have such a zoo.
Everybody is a rescue or adoption of some sort.
First, we have Max my white eyed conure. He's been with me for over 20 years
DSCF0637.jpg

Next would be Bascha our Miligold Macaw. She hatched on our first anniversary so when the breeder couldn't find a home for her we couldn't resist. That makes her about 12 with 100 more years left.
She loves bath time.
IMG_4558.jpg

Next we have Katriana. I don't remember when we got her but she is the grouchy old lady of the house.
animals2009-05-16013.jpg

Now we have Chaos. He is an American Eskimo we adopted from the pound as a puppy for my step-son at Christmas in 2001. He named him on sight and it is the most inapproprate name ever for this dog. He is a wonderful dog.
animals2009-05-16009.jpg

Then there is Sophie the beagle. She should be named Chaos. Gotta love her but Beagles as we have found out are a challenging breed.
animals2009-05-16011.jpg

We took KC in when she brought her two kittens to drink at our fountain. She is the most affectionate cat ever. We found a good home for her two babies and still visit them occasionally.
animals2009-05-16015.jpg

Finally we have Andrew. The first pic is from last October about a month after we got him from an animal rescue. The vet gave him less than a month to live. He was literally starving to death. The second is a month or so ago. I don't think he is starving now.

newblueplus054.jpg

animals2009-05-16004.jpg

PaulR

I knew I liked the people here, even if if I have never met them in person. :)

Just curious, Katiriana looks (and sounds) like a Mau. Ours will get "annoyed" with me and ambush me when I least expect it, unless there is a snack involved. ;)

jgking21

Lynn, I'm a sucker for Beagles! (mines on the first page of the thread) She was a rescue, right? Mine was a pure bread from Valdese, NC and we was so easy to train. I have always thought it was the pure breed in him, he was bread for field trails (where they go out and hunt rabbits for show, no killing). And I love the birds also, my g/f hates all birds, so I'll never have one!

lcstorc

She is a rescue but also a pure bred. A beagle rescue in Tampa put an unspayed female in the same cage as an un neutered male. My friend then was fostering the female as she went through heartworm treatments only to find out she was pregnant. There was only one puppy and she is a sweetie with a kinked tail.
She would probably be just fine if we had trained her better. The older she gets, the better behaved she is, but if she gets on a scent there is no way to stop her. She's certainly not a bad dog. Just headstrong.

Jeremy0322

I know :) I have pictures of her in/around about every piece of tank equipment as I got it. She MUST thoroughly inspect everything...

Cats are good at that. I remember when my puppy was small enough to fit in a sump, now I dont know if I could fit him in the DT. I will have to get pictures of the family cats up here sometime, there are 3 of them around here :lol: Sneakly little things I tell you

Nowellsy SNR

Hi we have 2 adult chinchillas and also a new addiction of a baby chin {kit} also have a guinea pig and a hamster

jgking21

glenn, love the husky! i had a roommate with one, he used to pull me around on a skateboard all the time. Most of the time is was scared out of my pants he would go so fast!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
jgking21 - thanks - he a real lover (all huskies are), mine has pulled me on a skate board too before... got going so fast I crashed a few times & that was the end of that - lol

Here are some pics of my rather irate cat as 'Puss...in Boots' :lol: I wonder why he's in a bad mood cnfzd: ;) And yes, I do look to torture my poor BennyBoy AKA Benson :angel1: And at the bottom, you can see Benson in the nude :D

005-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

CameraPics199.jpg