other pets?

spring

Everyone has gorgeous animals! I love these threads.

We have:

2 Rottweilers
1 Dachshund, We didn't plan on only having German dogs, it just worked out that way!
2 cats
4 horses
...oh, and some fish, snails, hermits, etc.

This is the love of my life

817060075208_0_BG.jpg

This is one of my Rotty's meeting a new foal

HPIM0027.jpg

I have a great pic of the Dachshund curled up inside the legs of one of the Rotty's. I'll have to see if I can find it.

spring

Ahh, thanks.

Here is the Dachshund. We found this guy just running circles in the middle of a busy road. He nearly got run over by someone so my husband stopped in the middle of the intersection and grabbed him. He smelled like garbage, you could see every bone in his body, and he was covered in fleas. After getting cleaned up some he fits right in our household. I never thought I'd like this kind of dog but I'm hooked on this little guy. He bosses the rotty's around and is quite a character.

Veeper005.jpg

The photo is not the best quality, but it's a cute shot.

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hows those pretty puppies of urs wild man?

.......thanks for listening.

Doin great! My wife let them out the front door yesterday without knowing the fedex guy was walking up the steps. My wife said he almost laid an egg (if you know what I mean :D) on the steps trying to get out of there!

How's that beast you have lol?

michael_cb_125

Pepper, one of my pygmy goats had twins this morning! Fez, the proud Daddy, sure has strong genes cause' both look just like him.
Pictures to come...

~Michael

My Beagle Chancey..... she was a part of the yard decor for halloween.

deaddog.jpg

My best pal has cancer, but I think it will be her arthritis that will take her. Every day she's here is cake.

It's ok! Today, right here, right now, it's cake! Let's enjoy cake!

Wait... that don't smell like any cake I know. 17 years old = .... well, not cake!

She's deaf, so she hangs at my feet. I am her ears and she's learned sign language. But I could open up a piece of chocolate hidden away in the upstairs closet and she'll be yellin' for it downstairs.