OT: What does your screen name mean & why did you pick it?

kathywithbirds

I have birds. I, at one time, became that slightly (heh) crazy lady at the pet shop (yes, i worked there) who followed around potential bird owners spouting anything and everything they would listen to in the hopes that the bird was getting a good home.

CMG

Mine is just my initials and I picked it because I am not creative without long periods of time to think and wanted to join quickly so I could see all the neat pictures of aquariums on this site! haha

boozeman

:bump:
with so many new members lately, I thought it a good idea to bump a few old threads to help us get to know one another better :invisible

SJS

I chose SJS as my screen name because those are my initials - boring huh? I'm not good at finding creative screen names... Once you guys get to know me better you can make suggestions :sblush:

SubRosa

In Latin it means "under the rose".In Roman times during certain meetings of the Senate a rose was suspended from the ceiling of the meeting chamber.This was a sign to all present that whatever transpired at that meeting was not to be discussed once the meeting adjourned.

meandean45

LOL Craig! I always knew when I was in trouble with my Mom when she used all three names! I still shudder at the sound of "Dean Allen White!",(Yup! Three Last names!) and I'm nearly 50 now!
I got the "Meandean" part from an ex-boss, Who used to call me Mean Dean from Abilene, like it was all one word. The 45 comes from my favorite firearms caliber.

meandean45

Absolutely!!! She's the best Mother a Teen-age Delinquent could have had! LoL! She's 85 now, with a bum knee, so at least when I hear all three names now, I can out run her! Yup, ya gotta love 'em.
Regards, Dean

InLimbo87

"InLimbo": I consider the point of life I'm in right now to be 'InLimbo'. Still in college, waiting point before the real real life begins, I guess. It was also the screen name I made when I was in between cars (used to be into Honda's a couple years ago)

87 : Birth year

I use NATIVEVAMAN because at the time NATIVEVIRGINIAMAN was to many letters for an AOL screen name.I use it everywhere and have had it almost 10 years.

betzilla

betzilla was given to me by a co-worker...apparently when i get angry it's akin to godzilla and my name is betsy. so she photoshopped my head on godzillas body and the name stuck...even my hubby calls me it now...

tbittner

"InLimbo": I consider the point of life I'm in right now to be 'InLimbo'. Still in college, waiting point before the real real life begins, I guess. It was also the screen name I made when I was in between cars (used to be into Honda's a couple years ago)

87 : Birth year

OMG I'm getting OLD!!! I graduated from High School in 79... :waa: