OT: What does your screen name mean & why did you pick it?

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
funny,,,i can grow a full beard in a week, and people ask...werent you clean shaved last week?,,,,i reply,,,somewhere in by family tree a relative F***ed a sasquatch,,,,are you sure we arent related,,,,i have family in seattle~

Maybe our family hasnt been out of the trees that long?:contract:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I am a man of fairly large stature and always have been taller and "thicker" than all my friends. In school the name just sort of "Stuck" and since my first name is Allen I neverh ad a problem with BigAl... and I joined RS in 2007 so it only made sense to go with this name... at least to Me!

And I do NOT have any sasquatuan relatives :LOL:

aquaman3680

I used to swim competitively and i am going to major in marine biology and i am male so i went with aquaman... 3680 i have no idea what it means i just picked some numbers!

Matt

murkywaters

This is awful, I have an unheated steel fabrication shop, so in the winter I wear like 3 t shirts 4 sweatshirts and a vest, this coupled with my rarely shaven face and uncut hair caused one of my suppliers to call me Sasquatch, I guess with the clothes I look to weigh about 300 lbs lol ( ive been known to frighten women and small children)
That's funny. I am in construction , when I worked outside up north in the winter I dressed similarly with the addition of cartharts and without fail every summer (when it finally warmed up) I would be asked if I had recently lost a lot of weight. I remember once I went to the doctor during my lunch break in the middle of winter and the nurse told me to take off my coat and sweatshirt. I did so and she looked at me and said take that sweatshirt off too. I did so , we went through this about four times with me still having a sweatshirt on and she just said" you poor thing" and gave up.

big_vard

I was always a the smallest kid in my class, and my last name is Vardy, so my friends call me "big vard".

Steve

framerguy

Well, I own a small frameshop and my customers that don't know my name ask for the "framerguy"... so they picked my name for me.

Victor and Terry will always think I'm a farmerguy though...:lol: :D

vdituri

You want to hear something funny Jack.
I just puzzled that out the other day.
My New Years resolution is to be quicker.
Any kind of quicker. Physically, mentally whatever. lol

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
You want to hear something funny Jack.
I just puzzled that out the other day.
My New Years resolution is to be quicker.
Any kind of quicker. Physically, mentally whatever. lol

:LOL: Any kind of quicker? you'll put an eye out like that :)