OT: What does your screen name mean & why did you pick it?

ReefGuy69

Ok here it goes. Well i luv reefs.... im a guy... hence reefguy. and well i will let you all use your imagination on the # part. :angel4: after all this is a family friendly forum.

Frankie

RS STAFF
My user name use to be FFrankie. When i lived in NY I was very good at installing wood floors and could sell my work to just about anyone at a very high price. My contractors nick named me Fast Frankie and it stuck. I still sell like i use too but don't do the work itself anymore. So now i am just Frankie :)

boozeman

man I cant wait till the boys get a lil older so i can rip out that abused wall to wall carpeting and go back to the beautiful parquet wood foor underneath

Frankie

RS STAFF
Let me know when Booze. One of my contractors from NY called just today asking me to come up there to do a job. All expenses paid too! If i come i'll look you up :)

BarbMazz

You want to hear something funny Jack.
I just puzzled that out the other day.
My New Years resolution is to be quicker.
Any kind of quicker. Physically, mentally whatever. lol

Well that certainly needs to be in SOMEone's signature!!

BarbMazz

i want an under water TV to put in the tank,,,it will save my neck,,,i swivel from tank to TV,,,TV to tank.....etc~

You wanna know where WE have a tv?

In the bathroom at the end of the bathtub, so HE can watch TV while he's air-jetting his arthitic hip. Am I a WIFEY or what?! I gave it to him for Christmas a couple years ago.

TV Mirrors Maybe they can work something up for you, Wit!

BarbMazz

I guess I should post about my name.

The "Barb" is because I'm so sharp.

The "Mazz" is because is the first five, er, FOUR letters of my last name.

;)