OT: Getting a tattoo

boozeman

I was thinking about geting a tattoo ...it is something I have always wanted to do but was never sure what to get. I was hoping to get some imput from everyone here about what type would best fit my personality :invisible

so.......

Frankie

RS STAFF
It has to have Ferrari red in it! But honestly your profile never gave me the tattoo impression buddy.

kathywithbirds

Whatever it is, make sure you can live with it forever!!!

Try making a list of the things that are the most important to you in your life and see where that takes you. This stuff gets kinda hokey and sappy sometimes but I like getting stuff that represents other stuff and is cool in its own right.

I've got 3 koi on my foot, sorta representing me, Mike and our daughter. They're swimming in water, "journeying" so to speak. The small "tramp stamp" I got was a bunch of things, it's a bird and a sun -- my pets, happy times on the beach, could also be me and Mike again... you get the idea. The big a$$ dragon is all mine :D

Edit: I don't know you well, but I could see you with some traditional Asian stuff.

Last edited:

vdituri

As soon as I saw Tatoo in the thread name I knew Kathy would be here. :dryer:

I saw a bottle of Crown Royal. :bouncer:

JWarren

How about that big long post you put in the other threads!

You could get it done in Ferrari red! :) Just kidding! :)

I want a hammerhead shark!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
only one thing for you Booze, youll need 2 years in Japan to get a suit, it will hurt, it will be "special" lol

BarbMazz

I've toyed with the idea myself! I keep telling myself IF I ever get to Tahiti and her islands that I will have one done there, in the traditional way. I've thought about an Ouroboros.
Ouroboros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To me, a tattoo is very personal, and for me would need to be very meaningful and not necessarily something that another would understand.

For you, booze, I'd suggest something to do with wisdom.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Tatts are always good just get what feels right to you and the hell with everyone else or what they think. Sorry They say tattoos are a form of exspressing yourself. It's all in what you like, feel, and believe.

I know that is absolutly no help. :) Lets see some tatto pics

Eric G.

BarbMazz

..... and here I was typing all mystical and stuff, and once I post I see all these funny, funny posts!

Way to go, Barb! :drunk: LOL :laughroll

kathywithbirds

LOVE the women with body suits. Of course, I'd like the body to go with it :tears: :spam:

Mod Edit:
I removed the link since the pictures were a bit revealing Kathy. I like em though I would want those bodies too :D
Feel free to pm kathy for the link, or me, I bookmarked it :)
mps9506

mps9506

could get a portrait of the kiddies. Just be sure to find a really awesome artist for that though.
what the heck made you want to get one recently?

I'm waiting for you to post a ~ tat...

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
LOL! Barb, I had 4 sessions with one of mine, with healing between, about 8 hrs in total, his was with modern equipment, I simply could not imagine having it done with a shark tooth stuck on a paddle