OT: Allen's testimonial . . .

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
i feel like iv "missed to boat" on this but i figured id ask for some info :) Al your an inspiration to reefers everywhere

As long as you're still "sucking air" you've not missed the boat at all.

I'll send you a PM with some hopefully helpful information for you to research and look over. It's not the easiest thing to do but it pays BIG rewards without a doubt.

:)

Mike Johnson

Al, I'm debt free and have an emergency fund. It relieves my life of a lot of stress. While I am in no way rich. I don't worry about money. Took me 30 years to finally pay off my student loans. I don't use any of the diplomas for anything.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Mike that's AWESOME!

Even though I'm not rich and I do make mistakes there is something to be said for "Paying stuff off". I tell people that when you get debt out of your life everything is better. Eating diner with your family is better... driving down the road is better... It's just better without debt.

Thank you for your input Mike :)

Mike Johnson

I can pick and choose who I want to work for. That in itself has made my life better. I don't worry about not having a job, which has never happened anyway. Now, I have much better clients and much more rewarding projects. You just get better jobs when you don't have to take anything you can get to pay the bills.

Like you said, my life is better all the way around.

Reddog170

I will tell you all this. Three years ago I was living so far above my means that I was getting loans to pay off loans. Credit cards were being used for everything, food, clothes, bills. I got the PM from Big Al and the CD. Well long story short. I made some BIG choices. I cut up the cards. I shut down my reef tanks. I stared only buying what we had to have to live. I put every penny I could spare towards the bills. Now I am sitting with only 2 loans left. My house that will be paid off in 5 years and my car that will be paid for in about the same time. I have found that I have a LOT more money than I ever thought I did. It was not the easiest to do, but a choice that I will NEVER regret.
Now I have a nano tank cycling through, new found like of my job, less stress, and over all better quality of life. I can take to kids to the water park, give them better birthdays. I can answer the phone knowing that the person on the other end is not wanting money. It is great, but you have to commit to it. Shaun

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Shaun thank you SO much for taking the time to reply here in this thread.

I remember well talking to you some time back and I am thrilled to hear of the progress you've made. It's amazing how you've changed not only your here & now but you've potentially changed the future for your family, your children, and your children's children. Now that you're seeing the Debt Free way just imagine how much money you can put back into savings and instead of paying interest to debt pay YOURSELF in savings and investments. Don't stop now keep the momentum going to start building some serious personal wealth for your family. CONGRATULATIONS! You are kicking it! ! ! !

sae258854

Hi Big Al.

I've read through this post and if its not too late, can you send me the information on this as I am extremely interested.

Thank you

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hi Big Al.

I've read through this post and if its not too late, can you send me the information on this as I am extremely interested.

Thank you

Check your INBOX. You've got one in there waiting for you to read.

Good luck and keep us posted :D

Allen

NavyDave

Hi Al,

I read through this post and I'm interested. If you're still able to share the information I'd be much obliged and would love to report back positively for 2015. Happy New Year!