OT: Allen's testimonial . . .

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I want to start off saying... this is in NO way any type of advertisement or "Spam" or anything else. It's just something I want to "Get out there" in the hopes that someone else can benefit from it.

Imagine living your life with NO consumer debt. Imagine having the $$ to buy what you want when you want it. Never having to "worry" about money again!

A couple of years ago Julie and I were in a WORLD of debt. We had taken on more debt than was humanly possible to handle. We had made a LOT of bad financial decisions, spent a LOT of money before we had it and had just done the whole "Money Thing" wrong.

We met a woman who offered a new "Idea" with money and honestly Julie and I thought she was: in a cult, being scammed, or totally off of her rocker! We literally laughed when we left her house about this "New Idea for Money". We kept going the wrong way and building "Debt". Then we started getting tight. We needed to do something different. Bankruptcy was "mentioned" and even suggested by a family member. We were looking and searching for "Quick Fixes" and ways out. A dear friend told me, "Allen you can't BORROW your way out of DEBT!" You have to stop spending and start paying. It made sense but we still owed more than we could pay.

One day at work Julie ran into a lady she worked with and the subject of "Debt" came up. The lady mentioned this "Plan" she had just learned and how well it was working for her and her family. For some reason this time it sounded more "appealing" than it had a couple of years earlier. We both agreed to "Give It a try" because we'd tried just about everything else.

We enrolled and starting applying it. Honestly it wasn't easy. It didn't "Work" at first. It took some time and we had to change our "behavior" but over a couple of months it started working. Sure enough we started seeing improvement. Each month got easier and easier. Our debt sheet (spreadsheet I made up of how much we owed to who ) was HUGE! It was 2 full columns of debt that covered 2 full sheets of paper. It was INSANE to see it on paper. Well it's been about 20 months now and that "Debt Sheet" is still two pages. The difference is about 95% of those debts have a big black "X" through them. As we pay off each debt we mark it off. As we add any NEW debt it gets added at the END of the sheet (Nothing has been ADDED though).

This is my way or reaching out to fellow RS members and trying to let others experience the JOY and HAPPINESS Julie and I have felt. There are no words that can describe what it's like to NOT have ANY money worries. Debt is a word of our past and not something we've learned to live with.

I don't have all the answers but if anyone is interested in more please don't hesitate to ask me privately or openly here. I only want to SHARE in what we've been blessed to feel.

Life is too short to LIVE with debt running it! Take control and "Change Your Family Tree". Financial Peace... that's an UNDERSTATEMENT :)

*Disclaimer* This can work for ANYONE no matter what your current financial statement looks like. It works for those like us or those who have a TON of wealth. It's common sense money matters.

Last edited:

ReefGuy69

Al I can say i have about $6,100 in Credit card debt (me and my wife combined), a home i just purchased for $94,500 (30 year Mortgage fixed rate of 6%) and a car loan for about $10,000, being newlyweds and seeing all this debt has definatley put a strain on our relationship. Its a shame too because we are so great together when there isnt money to worry about. But we do have the occasional fight about money and spending like im sure most couples do. Recently I heard through a co worker about this easy, simple, no brainer, step by step process to get you Debt Free. I thought it was a gimmick, or a scam until i decided to pick the book up and see it for myself. I just got the book today, as i am typing this i have already gotten through 116 pages (im not a book reader, i usually hate reading books) im half way. Can i just say it has opened my eyes to a better life. I cannot wait to get home and start this thing. It is so easy and has been right in front of my face the whole time but i just didnt know how to put it into action. And this program does just that. People please give Al a minute and let him explain what it is all about. Living Debt free is the way to go. It will make your life go to a whole new level. youll be able to do things you never thought possible. Actually i am thinking if i keep to this i very well may be able to call myself a millionaire in about 10 years. Crazy Huh? i still cant fathom it but its true. Like i said just give it a look, youll be shocked how easy and no brainer it is. Thanks Al for letting other people see the oppertunity that you and your wife had and soon to be me and my wife.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thank you Dennis! I really appreciate your saying those things! It makes me happy BEYOND belief to hear of your happiness and eagerness.

Yes you're exactly right that it will make a HUGE difference in your marriage. Living Debt Free will give your mind body and soul room to do and feel GREAT things. The best part is it IS easy. It's not rocket science or any new fangled "mathematical" formula. It's basic common sense taught from a new angle.

Dennis YES you and your have so MUCH potential to be debt free and acquire wealth. Imagine all the money we WASTE on credit and finance charges. NO MORE!!

Thank you Dennis! Thank you SO MUCH!

ReefGuy69

wow... im suprised no one else chimed in that they to have found a way out. Well im not scared to share my debt and one day i will be proud to post how and when i got Debt free.

vdituri

Al, is it the program through Dave Ramses?
A buddy of mine turned me on to his radio program.
I've probably listened to over 500 hrs of his radio program on my drives for work.
Totally makes sense. I understand the premise.
I just need to get my baby steps started.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
wow... im suprised no one else chimed in that they to have found a way out. Well im not scared to share my debt and one day i will be proud to post how and when i got Debt free.
Thanks again Dennis for the conversations and encouragement. Talking with you about this also helps to keep our "Debt Snowball" rolling. It's sharing success and helping others that really adds "Fuel to the Fire". Honestly last night after reading your PM to me (Man it was AWESOME) Julie and I just sat there and cried with JOY in the fact you're so excited and going to do this WITH your wife! We are thrilled to be able to share our experiences with others. And one day when we are both "Debt Free" and "building serious wealth" we'll meet yall on the beach for that toast to happiness :) It's a DEAL!!! I can't wait until you get to near the end of the book and it talks about WHY we do this program. It's VERY enlightening and emotional to say the least! You'll know what I'm talking about when you get there :D

I've talked to HUNDREDS of people about this and it's a very personal thing. At least at first! Once someone gets deeply into it they want to tell the world about it. But for many, money issues are so personal and private. Also no one wants to admit they haven't been able to "handle" money wisely". It takes a LOT to be able to say, "I am ready for something NEW.... Show me how!" For some reason Men are the worse for this resistance (speaking from LOTS of experience here). Men take it more personal than women. Plus like we mentioned, you have to be at the right place in your life to be able to try something totally NEW in your finances. Even though ultimately it's about "Building serious Wealth" most people wont listen unless they have tried everything else!

Again thank you Dennis :)

Al, is it the program through Dave Ramses?
A buddy of mine turned me on to his radio program.
I've probably listened to over 500 hrs of his radio program on my drives for work.
Totally makes sense. I understand the premise.
I just need to get my baby steps started.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step.

Yes Vic that's exactly where this program started. I'm thrilled you listen to the program. I get goose bumps every day when I hear people call in and scream (usually a whole family all at once ) "We're DEBT FREE!!" I can't tell you how HAPPY that makes me feel to know that another family has literally "Changed their family tree FOREVER!" Hopefully within 2008 you'll get to hear Julie and I on that program screaming and crying "We're DEBT FREE!". :bigbounce :bigbounce :bigbounce

If you're interested in doing this program drop me a PM! I'll do anything I can to help you out. The sooner you start the sooner you get to make the call. Honestly the hardest part was STARTING it. I was intimidated and a little ashamed to be "Taking a financial class" at the age of 35. I've made some very good $$ and been lucky on some real estate deals to where we should o had $$ in the bank. I mean.... I'm Man! I know ALL! I can handle ANYTHING (apparently EXCEPT money). After the first day I was so excited and motivated it's indescribable! I don't think I slept much for the first couple of weeks just out of excitement and eagerness to "Kill it".

Yes it makes TOTAL sense. It's not a "New gimmick or quick scheme". It's a new way of LOOKING at money and directing it. What's great is it works for EVERYONE! I don't care if you owe $750K or if you HAVE $750,000,000 in the bank. This can IMPROVE your financial status easily! It's the best time investment I've ever made. The best part is it was done WITH my wife and it's only brought us closer together in every way. Money can slip into a relationship and slowly eat away at the foundation. Just like a tide rolling in can erode a foundation without you even knowing it. Money worries infiltrate EVERY aspect of your life regardless if you admit it or not.

If ANYONE is interested please let me know. I only want to "get the word out" and help. I make nothing (in fact it costs me to mail stuff out) and all I ask in return is that you give it a look and decide if you're ready to experience Financial Peace in your own life.

You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain :)

Thanks for reading and listening to me ramble!! This is just something I am VERY passionate about and want to share with EVERYONE!

:D

deaclauderdale

Hey Al thanx for all the help. Look forward to getting started on the road to recovery especially since I'm in this hobby.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Al, can you explain what this method is?

Well the best way to describe it is to say.... Don't borrow and don't get credit cards. Yeah sounds simple and in a perfect world it would BE simple. In the overly simplified terms this "program" describes how to attack current debt, change your "mind-set" about money and learn to control where it goes. I know some people are going to say, "Well Al that's common sense and what I already do!" Well yeah you'd think that but it's NOT how our society REALLY does it.

Think back to what today would look like if you had NO loans, no credit cards and you got to spend/save ALL of the money you make. It would be like getting a raise! Well that's EXACTLY what it's like. Within the first 2 months it was like we had gotten a raise because we were "Directing" our money instead of just allowing it to flow out.

The program covers EVERY aspect of money and finances from:
Elimnating debt forever
Building an Emergency Fund
Establishing long term Savings
and ultimately "Building Serious Wealth"

I've OVERLY simplified it but in a nut-shell that's what this is about. It takes time and dedication and honestly some people just don't "Catch On". The best part is once you start doing it, if you don't like it or can't understand it you can always stop and go right back into debt in a moment's notice.

The guy who started "Financial Peace" was a millionaire and then lost it due to bad decisions. He built it again but this time through NO DEBT and he's applying his expeirence into real-world scenarios. His speakings are some of the most motivating and inspirational I've had the pleasure of hearing (both Live and online).

John I'm honored to get to work with you on this. It's my pleasure! I can't wait to get you going so you can share your story later as well. Honestly if it were NOT for "Financial Peace" I would NOT have a home, job or marriage let alone be in this hobby. It's a blessing to say the least!

vdituri

Dang it Al.
You've convinced me to change how I was going to spend my Tax refund.
I've been putting off starting this program for far too long. Small emergency fund it is, then on to the debt snowball.

No new tank. :willis:
I think it's time to pull out the fish receipts. My spin on Dave's program is, I'm going to take a receipt out and when I can, Make a payment for that amount onto my credit card. Once that is done I'm going to throw the receipt away. Then it doesn't count. No guilt. :bouncer:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Vic I'm here to help in ANY way I can! If you get a chance go get Dave's book called "Total Money Make Over" TMMO. If you were closer I would loan you mine. It's a GREAT read and gets you well on your way. Most libraries carry it but I have YET to ever catch it ON the shelf!! It's that good!

vdituri

Thats probably the sad part.
I have the book. I just need to get off my lazy butt and read it.
No one told me I had to open it. :smck:
I thought it could solve my money problems simply being in the house.

My financial debt isn't anywhere as bad as many of people who call in, but debt is debt and I know I'll be happier with it gone.

:winner: Rice & Beans, Rice & Beans.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
:LOL: Yeah you do have to READ it bro!!

Well you said it right! Debt is debt and NOT having debt(or almost NOT having it) is one heck of a great feeling. Plus with every debt you pay off you free up that much money to work for you!! Hence the Snowball! Once it gets rolling it picks up steam and every revolution it gets stronger and faster. Our Debt Snowball was so slow at first. Then one day we were like, "WOW! Look at what we've paid off without even realizing it. Seriously it just gets easier and easier. Once your debt os GONE you start BUILDING wealth! The other good thing is the money BUILDS like it does in the Debt Snowball! Slow at first then WHAMO!!

Thanks for reading my ranting over debt :) I want to help you!!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
In addition to the ideas I've tossed out up there there is a "version" of this program to fit any and EVERY part of our society.

You can do this within a business.

There is a portion geared towards the youngest of our population. Teach them how to handle MONEY before they learn how to spend it. (3y/o and up)

Middle/High School age.. teach them to earn and SAVE $$

College Age - Don't accumulate DEBT before you earn money

and then the one I have taken for those who already have debt and don't want to live with it anymore!!

Each of the above topics could easily spin me off on another tangent but I am resiting the urge.. at least for NOW :)

KodiakBear

Hopefully you don't resist too much longer. The TMMO plan really isn't anything revolutionary in the methods of spending and saving that it discusses. What I find the most useful in it is the lessons on how to stay focused on the goal.
I don't follow the plan perfectly, but even with all the parts I took out I'm still seeing my debts lower faster and faster.
I definatly wish I had seen a program like this when I was in college. Makes me wonder how much different my life would be today!

I think it's a great thing you're doing, Al. Glad to see you so passionate about helping people become financially free!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hey Cody :) Thanks for adding to it. I really appreciate your input!

No need to thank me buddy.. I'm just trying to share what we've been blessed to learn.

Life does throw some "curve balls" at us and it's usually at the worse possible time. The good news is that we "plan" for those ahead of time and they go from MASSIVE Road blocks to mere speed bumps in the blink of an eye.

Again thanks for adding your input buddy!! It means a lot.