Old to FW, new to SW

Floyd R Turbo

RS Sponsor
Hey everyone. Been keeping FW for 20yrs on and off, just got a deal on a 92g corner and the guy I bought it from is going to let me assist in dealing with his 120g reef in his office. I'm on a couple other sites regarding his system and am going to post my questions here as well, I'm learning a lot fast and need as many opinions as I can get at this point.

When I get the $ and feel ready, I'll be setting up the 92g as a reef. I look forward to absorbing info from y'all like a big sponge!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Welcome to RS and Salt Water!!

You're doing good by learning and researching first!!

Floyd R Turbo

RS Sponsor
Thanks. By the way, I submitted a new thread and it's still not showing up, I resubmitted it and then saw the splash screen stating that every new thread has to be reviewed by a mod, how long does it take?

chipmunkofdoom2

Not sure about that. Maybe because you're so new they want to make sure the posts are legitimate? I don't know. Hopefully it goes through soon.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
splash screen stating that every new thread has to be reviewed by a mod, how long does it take?

Not long & it's a one time thing... to stop bots, bet you had a link or pic in the post... once one of the mods "ok's" you are good to go from then on :)