November '08 Photo Contest

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:bouncer: It's photo contest time again so start uploading your photos!

November's photo contest theme will be "Euphyllia corals"!

Winner will receive all three of the following hand made pyrex items!: This month's prize is donated by BigJay! Thank you!! :thumbup:

In addition, the winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month!

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be a "Euphyllia coral"! .
3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to the November '08 POTM Gallery by midnight (EST) November 1st!
Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all uploaded photos will be available November 1st and will remain open through the 15th.

NOTE: Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!

Once you upload your photo into the November '08 POTM Gallery, please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants~

seatrueblue

Picture2031290.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Great looking "FrogSpawn" Christina :)

This is one of my FAVORITE corals!! LOVE THEM!!

BigJay

Did I mention that all entrants must send me a frag of the coral in the pic? j/k Great looking pics so far!

:bigbounce

goldenmean

Thats really nice Sara!

Here are a couple older shots of my Anchor coral but I think I will try to take a new photog to enter into the contest

11579d1204078198-55g-link-golden-chain-anchor5.jpg

11580d1204078213-55g-link-golden-chain-anchor6.jpg

seafansar

Thanks Jeff! Yours are beautiful too! If you don't take a new photo, I'd pick the first one of the two.

Octoman

I got this little torch frag from a friend a couple months ago, it has grown quite a bit. Now I have to decide which photo to enter...

torchsmall.jpg