NorCalCorals

NorCalCorals

Hello everyone my name is tyler. I am an avid reefer. I have a 240 gallon tank and I recently set up a 500 gallon frag tank for my new business. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

Would love to have you become a RS Sponsor

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/index.php?page=subscribe

Thanks for joining the forum, and we love to have you taking part in our community. However, we have sponsors who pay for the privilege of having a dedicated forum to discuss their products, promote them in their signatures, and otherwise advertise on ReefSanctuary. Other companies doing the same without sponsorship is a violation of our policy. Reef Sanctuary User Agreement

more specifically (quoted from next to last paragraph on above linked page)
Reef Sanctuary exists for the non-commercial exchange of information. Sponsors of the club are given a forum to promote their business in accordance with the sponsor agreement. All other posts or signatures that are deemed to be commercial in nature are a violation of this user agreement and will be removed. As it pertains to the User Agreement, Reef Sanctuary defines “commercial post” as knowing and willful posts made by private individuals or businesses, directly or indirectly seeking commerce. Additionally, posts made by individuals or businesses in regard to other commercial activities, in anticipation of direct or indirect economic benefit or relief from the subject activity, will generally be regarded as “commercial”. Recognizing that it is impossible to construct a definition which will satisfy every situation or circumstance, Reef Sanctuary reserves the right to determine whether or not a post violates the “intent” of the “commercial post” policy or definition. Violation of this policy will be grounds for removal from our community.

Otherwise, you're welcome to take part in the discussion here but will not be allowed to promote your company/products in any way.

Thanks for your understanding and let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Welcome! We'd love to see you as a sponsor and it looks like you already have a following :). I'm always looking for nice sticks to buy :)