nob35's S650

Nob35

Thanks tank still has a far way to come and I still have not caught my nipper. Going to slowly add small frags of different things to see what it will leave alone. At least it is stating to glow under the blue lights again.

Mdk16

Did you scrap your acrylic rods during the rescape or just build around them? The tanks looking good.

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Nice pics. Blennies make me laugh too, if I was a fish I'm sure I would end up being a blennie, just chilling on rocks all day looking at the tank I was in..

Wolffman64

Fully agree with you Alan, nice pics, and blennies makes me laugh as well. I love the way they just "hang out" and just study you and the world.

Nob35

Thanks, I like my tribal but think he may be the fish nipping things. Thinking about adding a starry or lawn owner blenny next. I had a Midas but he starved himself to death a while back. I talked to a few other people about it and found that it is common for them to do this.

Nob35

Just got back in town and everything is great. I just need to start adding some color to my rocks. I did see my Pom Pom crab which I have not seen for over a year so I guess I did not let my tank go to far out of balance.