New to...well everything!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Then I wouldn't do business with them EVER again! They sold them to you and literally ripped you off knowing that you weren't able to have them. Find a friend or fellow reefer and sell them at a good deal. If you keep them odds are they will not make it.

This is more than a "I want them so I'll keep them" kind of deal. That's WAY too much fish for your tank. You have a moral responsibility to do what's right above what you want here.

CREEPIN

i agree...ima see if a friend of mine can hold them ti'll i get my tank back on its feet and then ill pick and choose who i keep

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
i agree...ima see if a friend of mine can hold them ti'll i get my tank back on its feet and then ill pick and choose who i keep

That's a GREAT idea! That's what friends are for! Also seriously.. don't give that LFS any more of your money. If they wont help me when I need them then they don't NEED any more of my hard earned money!!! :)

CREEPIN

YUP!

so what u guys think about my tank?? how should i improve?? and how do i deal with bubbles?? jus let them be?

CREEPIN

oh and because i may never return to that fish store...where do i buy a testing kit for my tank? i would prefer online..

Thanks a million...i think my tank looks alot better

CREEPIN

same as stock, just new...the old ones were so old, when i put them on, i could visually notice the diffrence like night and day...

this new store i went to is owned and run by jus one guy that loves ONLY SW tanks....cheap and honest....jus awesome!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
First off how much room do you have? Have you decided where to put it? Start there and work the tank into the area you have planned for it. :)

CREEPIN

omg i just lost 3 fish....im sooo sad...but i think its only gonna go up hill from now...

will run test 2morrow on my tank...

CREEPIN

:( any advice....all i have left is one clown, an emerald (seem very happy)

and a star...

i removed the tray under the bioballs...i think ima put that back when i get home today...new filter, new lights, water was changed 4days ago... what else can i do??

CREEPIN

i dont want to be rude...but kinda feels like if u dont have a huge tank with a huge reef..no one cares to help u out..

:(