New to this forum

tmatkins2

hello everyone.... I'm not really new to saltwater fish, I got my first tank (25gal) about 6 years ago, in which I kept a 2 yellow tail damsels, 2 3 stripe damsels, and 2 domino damsels. I gave that tank to a friend that started into salt water when i bought a new tank (30gal). when going to the new tank I got a small lion fish and kept him till jsut reciently when I bought a 75 gal (from the friend I helped start into salt water). So now i have a 75 gal currently houseing 3 yellow tails, 2 clowns, 2 3 stripes, a sand shifting starfish (planning on at least on more) and my assortment of blue leg hermits and assortment of snails (more fish to come soon as well).

I found this site while looking at breeding habits of the 3 stripes thinking they might be breeding. The site seemed cool and layed back so I figured i'd stick around for a while...

I will post pictures soon of my current tank and fish.

devind

Welcome. I also keep Damsels, so pics of full grown adults would be welcome. Glad you could join us

nightfire76

welcome to RS....you must post pics or the mods here will close your thread........lol j/k but pics are welcomed :D

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

tmatkins2

New Clown I picked up today....
de2c5675.jpg

I got another starfish and an anemone.... (Then I had to pick up some neon tetras to add to my freshwater tank too.)