New To Saltwater but My tank is thriving

I have set up a 10 gallon and a 40 gallon salt water tank and right now only have live rock, hermit crabs, snails, and some polyp spores in my tank. I have ordered 3 picasso clown fish from a really awesome breeder. Her website is donisreef.com if you have been looking for one and they are just to expensive check her out. I will upload pics when I figure out how too. I have a cocoa worm and some star polyps that I have not added yet. I will be getting some damsels tomorrow to see how they do. I have tested my water everyday and today it was almost perfect.

DSCF8314.JPG

Here is my 10 gallon, I have a 40 gallon more established but no pictures yet. Sorry. I am also adding more live rock but we had a storm today so my boyfriend got what he could at the pet store and got home. Please let me know what you think so far.

Last edited:

smkndrgn142

I hope all those fish are going into the 40g! I wouldn't put more than 1 in that 10. can't wait to see pics of how your tanks progress!

I hope all those fish are going into the 40g! I wouldn't put more than 1 in that 10. can't wait to see pics of how your tanks progress!

Lol, Yes they are going into the 40 gallon. The 10 is only for my son and will have live coral and one clown fish in it (until he gets to big and moves into the 40) Thank everyone for thier warm welcome.