New Reefers 55 gallons of Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

new reefer 03

yea, thats what my dads tang does. my tang seems to be nice to me though. he only poops thread :)
who knows, one day i may make a sweater for him ;)

new reefer 03

my lawnmower makes poops like you stated, and when he poops its like feeding time! my tang goes flying through the water eating all of the seaweed looking poop... :look:

chrome91

awkward topic. lol. but when i had my yellow tang, his crap was nothing like that. mines was always as thick as a pen and green

if his is white, it might be a sign of internal parasites

Octoman

My yellow tang poops out yummy green globs (and then everybody eats it...). The stringy poo could be an internal parasite or an internal infection. Definitely not normal. You may try posting over in the disease forum, you would probably get some good responses there.

ZAPCOnj

if it were darker i would almost think it was Gold Fish POO. but the lighter color does give it the look of a wormish thing.... Disclaimer* I have no experience in this and am just giving my observation

lcstorc

I would definitely post it for Lee to look at.
It could well explain why the tang is so thin.
I have forgotten. Do you have a qt tank? If not you should get one. My best guess is that you will need to treat him for some kind of parasite or something.
My tangs poo always looked like poo.

yungreefer2410

when i had mine it was green and thickish like every elses. i really think you should still give your tang back after it is healthy again

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Premium Members have the option to change it. I think others are stuck with it. I think anyway.

Allen

lcstorc

By default it changes based on the number of posts you have. Premium members have the ability to change it as well as more picture space and the ability to have an animated avitar among other benefits.
All staff are Premium Members.

new reefer 03

Today i went to one of my LFS, because they had a great sale. it was $3 per pound of LR, and 50% off of all livestock. the liverock didnt stink, but the man said it wasnt cured yet, so ill let it cure for a month or so.

i bought 2 cleaner shrimp $15 a peice
1 emerald crab, the biggest i have seen $6.50
1 horseshoe crab $10
1 tube worm $25
37 Pounds of LR $119
lots of money today, but good buys :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.