New Reefers 55 gallons of Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

new reefer 03

well tonight his dinner was
Frozen emerald entree, plankton, mysis, Brine, and coral food(phyto, cylops)
also added some dried seaweed, formula two pellets, and Zoe. he has access to live red seaweed(in pics above) available to him 24-7.
he is eating huge chunks of seaweed, and the huge pieces of plankton. my clowns dont even attempt the plankton :look: they go for the smaller things.

all of my dinners i prepare i split between me and my dads fish, but still my fish probably got 3cubes worth of food.
also i have noticed my dads tang poops seaweed lookin green stuff. and my tangs poop looks like a grey thread?
kindove nasty but what do your tang poos look like?

new reefer 03

yea 3ish cubes. i feed them about half and use 5 sooo???
i feed them every day as of now. i used to feed half everyother day, but i want my tang to fix itself so i brought up feeding, and i use so many cubes for variety.
also i make all 5 cubes, but i froze 1 cube of my combination tonight, so i usually have leftovers.

ZAPCOnj

yea 3ish cubes. i feed them about half and use 5 sooo???
i feed them every day as of now. i used to feed half everyother day, but i want my tang to fix itself so i brought up feeding, and i use so many cubes for variety.
also i make all 5 cubes, but i froze 1 cube of my combination tonight, so i usually have leftovers.

I don't understand anything you just posted lol...

Jeremy0322

i THINK what is being said here is that between two tanks, his and his dads, there is a total of 5 cubes that they just thaw at once. These cubes are different kinds and they just mix it up and split it in half, to which each tank gets one half. He overfeeds because he wants the copod population to increase, which i dont know if you overfeeding is a factor in that, but he wants his tang to get fat and happy. Thats the best I could do with that.

ZAPCOnj

yea 3ish cubes. i feed them about half and use 5 sooo??? so this means you feed 2.5 cubes?

i feed them every day as of now.

i used to feed half everyother day, so you feed 1.25 cubes every other day?

but i want my tang to fix itself so i brought up feeding, and i use so many cubes for variety.

also i make all 5 cubes, but i froze 1 cube of my combination tonight so you made 5 cubes but froze 1 and fed 4? isis that 2 for your tank and 2 for your dads?

, so i usually have leftovers.

haha it was hurting my brain that late at night to figure it out... you can see what i was thinking in my comments above in red...

either way... how is the tang fattening up? doing better? got any new pics?

new reefer 03

ill take some tang pics later today, or tomorrow.

so this means you feed 2.5 cubes?
it depends, some nights he'll have everything, some ill just give some mysis and another cube. on average i would say that my tank get 2.5 cube, yeah. thats only untill i see some pods, and fat on my tang though :)

so you feed 1.25 cubes every other day?
before my tang i probably fed them 1 -1.5 cubes per day.

so you made 5 cubes but froze 1 and fed 4? isis that 2 for your tank and 2 for your dads?
roughly, yes.

i have a new question, my lawnmower blenny is turning more silverish. is this bad? he way grey, then silver, and now hes a greyish silver...? does that mean anything, or is it the new change of lights?

new reefer 03

how is the tang fattening up? doing better? got any new pics?

just rememebr you asked for it... i took like 50 today, and im gonna post a ton of them :rolleyes:
:coffee: :java: :coffee: :java: :coffee: :java: :coffee:

3020.jpg

3019.jpg

3018.jpg

3017.jpg

3009.jpg

3010.jpg

3002.jpg

3001.jpg

3003.jpg

3029.jpg
3030.jpg
3032.jpg
3028.jpg
3033.jpg
3034.jpg
3035.jpg
3021.jpg

BEFORE\ not much of a differrece, but its only been 2 weeks :) :java: :coffee:
2camera034.jpg
2camera036.jpg
2camera037.jpg
2camera033.jpg

i told you i would post a few... thousand :tongue:

Jeremy0322

Any difference is a good difference with HLLE. And he is a beautiful fish, looks just like mine, imagine that lol

new reefer 03

glad to hear any difference is a start.
i think he looks alot better, but then again i may not have hit the right spor with the pics, sooo. im gonna go with hes better ;)

new reefer 03

heres a pic of my tangs poop... i know it sounds weird but im curous, so does your tang poop look like this? is this a "good looking poop?"

3027.jpg

doesnt he lopok fatter?
3029.jpg

Jeremy0322

that stringy thing was it? When mine poops it looks like a toddler crapped in my tank...lol. Its green and huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.