New member...obviously! lol

rlcline76

Ed, that tank would be great in a house with no little kids. I can see my kids running all over the lose, dog in tow... followed by screaming and a mop.

Steph, I was looking through the site sponsors and one of them had been selling their own kind of LS activator for about $2 per pound. I did not take note of the S & H, but I might have to try it sometime. I like trying different things.

ACE! Good to see you. Get an intro thread started and get those tank pics up!

SJS

Ed, that tank would be great in a house with no little kids. I can see my kids running all over the lose, dog in tow... followed by screaming and a mop.

Steph, I was looking through the site sponsors and one of them had been selling their own kind of LS activator for about $2 per pound. I did not take note of the S & H, but I might have to try it sometime. I like trying different things.

ACE! Good to see you. Get an intro thread started and get those tank pics up!

I want video of the first part!!

I'll look at it too - I'm with you on trying new stuff, love the GARF, I like the look of the semi crushed peices on the sand, gives it some color and texture!! (I've been wathcing too much HGTV!!)

ACE! - Ditto what Becky said!!

Stacef

:swmfish: :scram: So the party is over hear :tongue:

ACE!! Congrats you made it over. Here have a :apint: and a :chair:. Hahaha, these are so great! Anyways, Glad to see you are here, we missed you!

ACE

ACE!! Congrats you made it over. Here have a :apint: and a :chair:. Hahaha, these are so great! Anyways, Glad to see you are here, we missed you!

I thank that I just mite have a :apint: and a :chair: and maby get a little :snshne: then take a :sleeping: wow I like thees smiles

rlcline76

Somehow I think there would be trouble if he came over. We have already been told what is what, snagging Jack would probably cause some sort of implosion. Since I live the closest to the possible "implodee", I would not appreciate that at all!!! Probably would cause the earth to crack in my backyard. You know how much work I put into the yard, Gary.

Stacef

I thank that I just mite have a :apint: and a :chair: and maby get a little :snshne: then take a :sleeping: wow I like thees smiles

Hahah these are better than the madlib games from forever ago!! I have an :idea: Grab some :lurk: and :scram: from work :redcar: home and get a :apint: with some :hug1: and watch it :snow:

OK IM DONE! that was enough, hahah Back to work I go..

ACE

Hahah these are better than the madlib games from forever ago!! I have an :idea: Grab some :lurk: and :scram: from work :redcar: home and get a :apint: with some :hug1: and watch it :snow:

OK IM DONE! that was enough, hahah Back to work I go..

I :surrender: LOL

Stacef

This thread got wayyy to flashy. woops.
Anyways! Glad to see your here Ace..Hey did you know they have cool little icons you can use? :makefun:

dfurbee

Hello everyone, I posted updated pics in the photo gallery, finally! GTG, work early in am, nite everyone.

rlcline76

OK, so I am putting my library in my reefspace. The urls imported just fine, but it'll take a copy paste job to put them in the browser. So now I have to type in all of the titles. Arg!!!!!