new LFS job :)

justinw

today i was in one of the local LFS near me and a guy that works there i conversate with alot while im there from time to time came up to me and said hey are you looking for a job? im the manager and you seem to know more then most of my staff. it looks like i may have a new job with something im very interested in :) this may be a great place for me while in college

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
very nice....I always wanted to do that but i would spend everything i made on more stuff......a bad combo!

jpsika08

Congrats on the new job offering, just watch out if it's not an LFS scheme to get you spend your salary with him LOL :D

justinw

thanks everyone! and yes, i wonder how much i will be spending now that i get those "juicy benefits":woohoo:

BigFish11

I worked at one in college it was awesome. I worked in Santa Barbara, so once a week i got to take the van down to LA and pick out invatory for the store. You want to talk about a kid in a candy store!!!!!!
Just dont get caught up in getting store credit, one store i worked at you could buy things and they would just take it from your pay check, way to easy and some weeks i owed money. But i had a killer tank :)

justinw

well i start next week and the benfits include everything 30% off store wide including aqauriums. also every first monday of the month all employees can get any fish in the store for 50% off and after a few months working there they offer any one aquarium up to 75g 50% to their employees :) i might be planning on a new aqaurium down the road soon..:bluenod:

steved13

PREMIUM
Congrats, nothing better than doing something you enjoy...it's a whole lot less, like work.

KARussell88

I'm in my last year of college and have worked at a local LFS the whole time and loved it! I'm sad that I have to get a better job soon haha. Maybe if he wasn't getting so much of my paycheck every week....