New Feature: Social Network

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Help I need a Geek!! where would somebody find out about making a cool link button for the signature? and is there bandwidth? available for one? Steve ( I know Im needy but if I dont ask I dont know lol.)

ReefLady

Staff member
We've got bandwidth coming out of our yin-yangs now, baby. :)

See the "help" thread...

blue_eyes53813

I am still having troubles. I cant add friends.? I did manage to get a few on my list but there is 3 people waiting.. When I click on the link that says click here to view your friends request , it does nothing.?

Also when I want to post a blog it pops up another window that wants to save it to my desktop? Does all of yours do that? I really messed it up.Do you have to save all your blogs in a folder in your computer?

hmmmmmmm

ReefLady

Staff member
Vicki, please click on the "report a problem" link at the bottom of reefspace and let them know... the development team has been incredibly responsive. They're even allowing me to add some features that aren't yet available to everyone else so I can make a help section...

ReefLady

Staff member
Welp, ReefSpace is almost a year old and we have 259 reefers in the network and it's being used daily... I'm pretty sure it's a success! ;)