never know enough

aquatic fun

I have a 55 gal. been dabbling and learning for almost 2 yrs. I am finally starting a reef tank I would like to ask questions and get answers for those who know from personal experience. every time Ive had a question or wanted to learn Ive always come to the forum and got great answers.. hope we all learn together

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

aquatic fun

well the aquarium is stabilized there is a protein skimmer in and a new overflow.. I hope all goes well in the system still using purple up and getting some nice Coraline on base rock kinda do it yourself thing but looking and running smooth thanks for all the advice

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Hi and Welcome! I just confuse issues to generate conversation so heres a start ... poople up is not necessary and has no magic ingredients, and of coarse without pictures... well let the nagging begin!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hi and Welcome! I just confuse issues to generate conversation so heres a start ... poople up is not necessary and has no magic ingredients, and of coarse without pictures... well let the nagging begin!

Listen to sasquatch. Coraline algae just happens. N it happens every place u don't want it ie pumps, glass etc. Time creates it without chemicals. B careful what u ask for! Id prefer my tank without it cause it takes a razorblade twice a week on the glass to b able too see fish n corals.

Matts DROIDX via Tapatalk

DaveK

As many find out once they have had to deal with lots of scraping, purple coraline algae is simply a different kind of nuisance algae. Maybe not as bad an green hair algae or cyano, but still a problem algae.