Need a Neptune Aquacontroller? Group Buy!

KMP

cool. if you don't mind, can you ask if that fulfills the group buy and when they will be shipped?

twoclowns

I'm number 6 I got my order to go through, Matt said that it will ship when there are 8 orders not 6, so we need 2 more people to order, so hopefully there is 2 more that were just waiting for the numbers to get closer.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm all but counting change under the couch to TRY and get enough to buy one of these! I think it's a GREAT investment! can't utilize much of it now but with my next tank OH YEAH BABY!! If I can find the $$ it's a DONE deal!!

Allen :)

twoclowns

got an email from matt and the min number has been met and the deal is only good until midnight tonight for anyone that still wants to order one. later Keith

odstar

For those of you in this group buy, I recieved an email that my unit was shipped out today so check you email to get your tracking info.

jg2269jg

what is the website is it thereefhut.com or some other variation of that becuase i go to that web site and it is not it

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
It's 7/7/2007 and it's still down.

How are those new controllers working out?

Allen :)

KMP

won't be hooking mine up for a while. have one on my little tank, found this deal and had to get another for my next tank build. love these things.

DaveK

I would definately get the optional serial port so you can access with your computer.

I have to agree with you here. One of the greatest advantages of using a controller is that you can record the pH, temp, and depending upon the model of controller, several other variables. By recording the values over a long period of time, and by recording them every hour or so, you get a long term view of your system.

This makes it possible to spot problems long before you'd notice them by more conventional means.

In the case of the Aquacontrollers, you don't necessarily need their software, but it makes using the controller easy. You can program most functions and record and chart readings all via windows.

billyr98

if anyone is curious how the chart works.. here is a picture of my temp chart..

0702to0707temp.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Wouldn't you know it. .I am READY to seriously think about purchasing one and ReefHut isn't up still. I'm off to GOOGLE it more !!

Allen

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Mine is on it's way! Should be here tomorrow. I can't wait ! ! ! !

So yall that laready have this one installed any suggestions or ideas? Anything you can tell me to short-cut any heart aches/issues?

Allen