Need a Neptune Aquacontroller? Group Buy!

KMP

This is a great deal I found last night. Spoke to the owner (Matt) a couple times today - great guy. Just need a few more orders to fullfill the group buy:

AquaController Jr. Backlight w/Temp Probe + DC8 - Group Buy The Reef Hut

acjrbase.jpg

AquaController Jr + Backlight + Tmp Probe + DC8 = 191.99. That's about $60 cheaper than you will find anywhere else.

pharmboy

Hey, I'm in if we can get enough people. I'll spread the word. Only problem is, who recieves the shipment and distributes it?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
If I didn't already have My $$ allocated somewhere else I would be ordering one of those RIGHT NOW!

I SO want one!!

A.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
That's avery good deal. I already have an Aquacontroller III, but I'd encourage anyone who has ever wanted a controller to take advangtage of this special!

KMP

the price of the controller is $191.99. shipping is $10.92. total $202.41.

do not hold back wondering how many people there are. if you want it get it and then the number goes up. as soon as he gets 8 orders he ships direct to you. last i spoke with him he had 4 orders. not sure if my order was 4 or 5. but my buddy ordered one also.

spread the word and they'll be shipping soon.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Does this one keep hi & low temps stored so I could go back and review for 24hr and see what all has occured?

Allen :)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I would definately get the optional serial port so you can access with your computer.

KMP

just go on line and order. he will send you an email confirming your order. i know of two other people that have bought since i posted. if he's not at 8 now then he'll just need one or two more folks.

at this point, to many people are saying "i'm in if we can get 8". the only way we're going to get 8 is to order. if you want it - get in on the deal now and order or you might miss out.

KMP

if you have any other questions i would encourage you to call or email matt. i just found the deal - did not work it out. matt is a great guy and will answer all your questions:

sales@thereefhut.com

12g Dude

Sounds too good to pass up....OOOps. $200 bucks just flew out of my wallet...again! I'm sure smoking crack would be cheaper in the long run! Is there a 12 step program to help quit this addiction?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Let me know when you get one in and install it. I am VERY interested (but broke right now)

Allen :)

KMP

keith, did matt tell you you were #6? i got an email a few days ago that mentioned when he got 6 orders that would fullfil the group buy.

twoclowns

I emailed him asking him what number I would be and he said 6 my order hasn't gone through because there website says declined but my CC company says that it was appoved all 3 tries, I have to call them and place the order by phone I guess, but I would be number 6.