navigation issue?

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
drop down nav bar, top left of pages, clicking "forums" gives me

sasquatch, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Val

I get the same thing when I hit my bookmark to come here. Started today I think.

DaveK

If you look at where the forum option on the navigation bar take you, you'll see that it's different from where the forum tab at the top of the page takes you. This is obviously a flaw in the web page design, and hopefully, it will get fixed by RS.

Meanwhile, you can work around it by using the forum tab at the top of the page.

ReefLady

Staff member
This was my doing, sorry guys. I was playing with the CMS component that we don't use here, and turned permissions off for everyone but mods so as not to interrupt everyone's experience with bugs and weirdness.

I'll work on fixing it now. :)

jpsika08

This was my doing, sorry guys. I was playing with the CMS component that we don't use here, and turned permissions off for everyone but mods so as not to interrupt everyone's experience with bugs and weirdness.

I'll work on fixing it now. :)

Thanks Travis :)