My wife rocks red sea max 650!

carlfike

Not a problem. It was the best place price wise. Closest to the msrp of the tanks I could find, plus free shipping on a 1/4 ton pallet ain't bad.

carlfike

I'm actually contemplating renting a forklift and a heavy duty pallet roller for delivery day. Apparently the shipping guys are only required to get it to the back of the truck.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

jpsika08

I'm actually contemplating renting a forklift and a heavy duty pallet roller for delivery day. Apparently the shipping guys are only required to get it to the back of the truck.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Pay them an "Extra" money and you'll see how quick the tank sits in your living room ;)

modulok

Where is your tank going? Hopefully the main floor. I couldn't imagine moving a 300lb tank up or down stairs.

Have you given any thought to the weight and supporting floor? I figure a filled RSM 650 would be around the area of 2,500 LBS.

David Shaw

I will gladly pop over with Dave to help out - as long as you and Dave crack on with the assembly and i will make the coffee and direct operations :)

I get a cold sweat remembering the crate being lowered down from the truck. The friend who helped me assemble mine said how much he would love to have another go at putting one together. I simply swore at him and went off to make a brew.

carlfike

Where is your tank going? Hopefully the main floor. I couldn't imagine moving a 300lb tank up or down stairs.

Have you given any thought to the weight and supporting floor? I figure a filled RSM 650 would be around the area of 2,500 LBS.

Single floor home concrete slab. Weight won't be an issue

modulok

So lucky you have concrete...no worries for you.

I'm hoping my LFS will have their 650 setup and running in 3 weeks...then go from there with ordering a 500 or 650.

Can't wait to see your pics!

carlfike

Couple of pics of my newest tank inhabitant. Allen's damsel. Sorry the pics are junk. iPad camera sucks

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330551756.277588.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330551756.277588.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 105
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330551766.043042.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330551766.043042.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 104
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330551773.309346.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330551773.309346.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 103
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330551781.214739.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330551781.214739.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 106

carlfike

I will gladly pop over with Dave to help out - as long as you and Dave crack on with the assembly and i will make the coffee and direct operations :)

I get a cold sweat remembering the crate being lowered down from the truck. The friend who helped me assemble mine said how much he would love to have another go at putting one together. I simply swore at him and went off to make a brew.

Where you located at David?

carlfike

Oh awesome used to live up by kings Lynn for years. Been to Manchester many times. Well I guess it would be down in kings Lynn wouldnt it.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
I told the missus last night that I was going to upgrade to one of these bad boys and you should have seen her face. Needless to say, it won't be happening anytime soon LOL.