My SW

PEMfish

Over the past few years ( about 3 ) I have had a few SW tanks. My second one, a 31g was always troubled with equipment failure, if you could call it that, nothing worked to begin with. After a few moths of that I set up a spare tank I had, a 29g. This is still going, its in my unfinished basement. It was meant to be a temporary tank wile I overhauled my 31g. One thing led to the next and I began to wonder what I was trying to save in that system. I decided to throw most of it out and start again. That was maybe months 11 ago. Heres how far Iv got;
All the animals are still in the 29g. The only thing I have done to get my reef up and going is buy the tank its self. I was walking through Aquarium adventure and saw a 75g on sale. killer deal. I was definitely not planning on buying a tank soon. Had no idea what I wanted for a SW tank if I stayed with the hobby, never thought about it. But I got the 75g.

The reason I am posting this because That night was about 9 months ago. Still haven't done anything. I recently realized i am close to being able to set this up. Just need a stand ( already decided on one ) and a Blueline HD 40 ( return pump. Thats $750 worth of stuff. Theres alot of little things I need too.

That 29g has been severely neglected. I just recently pulled the 3/4" layer of algae off the front glass. I need to get this system going, the coral need to be let of that tank. I need $. I need motivation to put away $. So if Im talking and thinking about it it might happen.

Visit my thread;
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...1-renaissance-glorieuse-reef-chronicle-4.html
The first pages are just about tearing down the 31g and decide what to do next.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Paul get your tail in gear! You can make one HECK of an awesome SW system! Now get to it bro :D