My shiny new White C-250,,, wow waited for a long time,,

WARNING !!! : anyone that owns a C-250 ,,, jumper ALERT !!!!...

well this evening I was wondering,, hey where's my yellow jawfish ???,,, and then hey,, where's my male Nako wrasse ????
looked and looked.. no where...

looked behind in the sump,,, and there they were all freaked out,, both of them,,, had to tear apart the sump to get them out...

built a temp make shift guard to stop this in the future... ...

2014-12-16195618_zpsa4737441.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

splitting outlets ???? never did,,, I just redirected them with locline segments.... had about 5-6 segments...

After getting the GYRE 150,,, I cut it down to 1 segment + the spade outlet,,, looks much cleaner...

currently removed my MP10 and 40,, just running the GYRE right now...

Where did you get the LEDs from? I can't tell from the pics but is it only white LEDs or do you have blue and pink? I have been looking at different LED setups and yours by far looks the best
Did you cover the sump as well or you just built that make shift wall? Last question what is that white plastic matrial you used to make the wall how did you mount it to the sump and were did you buy it from?
Ok I lied that was like 10 last questions
And the Rock work is very cool

LEDs are Radion Pro's,, look in my thread ,, it outlines the install... only covers main tank... personally I don't think the sump is that accessible to house any other livestock (pods' etc...) especially if it's right up against the wall....

the white stuff is just the white eggcrate crap you get from home depot...
and it's jerry rigged back there... with fish line and stuff... not pretty/permanent...

thx about the rock,, took about 3-4 hours of hard work...
I put egg crate on the bottom to support the rocks just in case some of my sand sifters get overly ambitious...

Where did you get the LEDs from? I can't tell from the pics but is it only white LEDs or do you have blue and pink? I have been looking at different LED setups and yours by far looks the best
Did you cover the sump as well or you just built that make shift wall? Last question what is that white plastic matrial you used to make the wall how did you mount it to the sump and were did you buy it from?
Ok I lied that was like 10 last questions
And the Rock work is very cool

CDMSeaLife

WARNING !!! : anyone that owns a C-250 ,,, jumper ALERT !!!!...

well this evening I was wondering,, hey where's my yellow jawfish ???,,, and then hey,, where's my male Nako wrasse ????
looked and looked.. no where...

looked behind in the sump,,, and there they were all freaked out,, both of them,,, had to tear apart the sump to get them out...

built a temp make shift guard to stop this in the future... ...

I had the same problem with a peppermint candy cane wrasse and I goby! My brilliant husband came up with using gutter guard from Home Depot. You can cut it for an exact fit, works perfectly!

2014-12-16195618_zpsa4737441.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]