My Secret Tank Chronicle

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
So you're going to run your cube similar to an A-i-O system? (All In One) with skimmer and equipment part of the main display tank?

Phreek

pretty much,i really like the look and setup of the AIO's like the nanocube etc.i just dont really have the space to be plumbing stuff with stands and sumps etc.

Clownfish518

Razorback
PREMIUM
If it were my tank, I would run a 3-400 GPH pump for the return and run an MP20/MP40 in the tank for circulation. I prefer lower turnover through the sump

Phreek

thanks RL, I lost my job today so the tank will be postponed for even longer than previously planned...sorry guys,today was just not a good day.Lost my job,have to replace fuel pump on car, rough morning etc.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
KUDOS to you bro! when life turns around this project will be a blessing and not a burden to you :D

ReefLady

Staff member
I lost my job today so the tank will be postponed for even longer than previously planned...sorry guys,today was just not a good day.Lost my job,have to replace fuel pump on car, rough morning etc.

So sorry to hear that. I hope things start looking up for you quickly.

Clownfish518

Razorback
PREMIUM
You are not in that boat alone. I lost my job as well, and am selling off all my community tanks and hoping to keep my 40 gallon to stay in the hobby. I am completely empathetic. Hang in there! Things well get better

Phreek

thanks clown, i know times are hard right now.but we gotta keep our heads up.things will get better for all of us bro.