My second BSJF

Big Jay

I bought another. I had to chance it. I love Bilbo so much I thought I would take the chance with finding a mate. I was in the LFS when I saw a BSJ that was very active and very dark. The blue spots are about the same but the yellow is very dusky and gray in color. There were 3 housed in the same holding tank. 2 were in one corner and were the same color as Bilbo. Both were tucked away and obviously scared/stressed. I asked the LFS how long they have had the set and they told me 3 weeks. While Bilbo is not a complete coward she usually only has a head out. I added the new BSJ to the tank about 3 feet from Bilbo. The new BSJ ended up moving into the PVC complex I built for Bilbo. There are 3 entrances to this complex. One is near the overflow. Another is near the Orange Spot (right) and the last is right next to Bilbos hole. Well he(?) ended up going into the hole on the right. Came out the hole on the left, next to Bilbo, and then went back to the first hole and covered the entrance. I added more rubble and Bilbo as well as..............Gandalf The Grey :D, has been using all that I provide of their housing projects. I do like to give the fish names and if Gandalf or Bilbo ends up being a girl the I will change the name. It won't be the first time this has happened. If either of them go without change but don't kill each other then I will change both their names. I will keep the club posted on what ends up happening in the future.

August201034.jpg

August20106.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg