My Lionfish Lineup.

Yellow has the highest value and blue is the second.

-------
Please excuse typos and grammar, as this was sent using Tapatalk

blackfinfronton900-1.jpg

We recently had one of them carpet surf. It was covered, so we have no idea how he did it, unless he hit and lift the lid and it fell back into place.

Lions are jumpers.

Not a good quality video. I never did figure out how to use it. But I love tiny dwarf lions.... they have such spunk and enthusiasm.

[video=youtube;ZfGaYyl-J5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfGaYyl-J5Q[/video]

I gave all my lions live shrimp last week. They didn't know what to do with it! The mombasae watched it fall and then looked at us for the "real food".

Finally consolidating a little. Added 2 lions to the 100g. Got them last year sometime, so I guess that's long enough QT. The Fuzzy on the left side of the tank isn't very happy because we had to chase his butt down. There also a Cockatoo waspfish in there (he's one of my favs).

[video=youtube;9KMOVpck6Ik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KMOVpck6Ik[/video]

Lionfish lair I think me and u r going to get along great. Just read through your post. After seeing your pic, I'm full blown addicted to them. I do have a few questions for u. When u got each of them how far away the Lfs that u got them from, and what did u use to transport them home in?

Lionfish lair I think me and u r going to get along great. Just read through your post. After seeing your pic, I'm full blown addicted to them. I do have a few questions for u. When u got each of them how far away the Lfs that u got them from, and what did u use to transport them home in?

Woo hoo! They can be transferred in regular bags. I've never had one poke through. But you could also double them up. I've gotten them as far as 30 minutes away, I guess. But I've left them in there longer than that if they have oxygen, and not just air in the bag.

I buy them online frequently as well.

Awesome. The oxygen is going to be my biggest worry. My nearest Lfs that carries sw fish is an 1 hr and a half away. If they dont have them the next is 2 or more hours. Right now everything is up in the air untill I can get this stupid insurance company on the ball.

Just watched a couple of your videos. Awesome don't even come close to describing such beautiful fish. I'm still in the planning stage on building my tanks, but I know it's lionfish all the way. Seeing your fish and tanks have giving me some great ideas. Ty so much for sharing them with us. Awesome pics and videos.