My latest out to lunch idea

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
would it be possible to develop a low voltage device for zapping aptasia, Im thinking(or not) like a 9 volt battery and a momentary switch. i have plenty of fine healthy specimens for trying out ideas on, what do ya think??:lol:

mps9506

sasquatch said:
would it be possible to develop a low voltage device for zapping aptasia, Im thinking(or not) like a 9 volt battery and a momentary switch. i have plenty of fine healthy specimens for trying out ideas on, what do ya think??:lol:

I would say SW is pretty dang conductive. I don't think you would be able to zap the aiptasia and nothing else in the tank, or yourself for that matter. could be wrong, been a very long time since I've taken physics.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
My wife at least has the decency to say "yes dear" . The laws of physics be damned I say, Im off to the lab to work on the aquataser. This is where somebody hands me the snow globe and repeats quiet time quiet time

Witfull

where is the disclaimer,,," the following video maybe disturbing, adult content, viewing by those under 14 advised."

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
sticks and stones may break my bones, but videos will remain at home. i cant hear you i cant hear you i cant hear you i cant hear you. yikes its time for my flying yoga lesson later peeps

lcstorc

Mental note: Never be in the same room with Sasquatch and Witfull. It could be dangerous.
Grin

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Joy Juice as my wife calls it is a 50/50 hit, they have a nap for a day and come back and the upside down ones are hard to get to, maybe a glade air freshener would work I know I leave any room with one