my first corals

ashleym711

my zoas. i was told they are tubs blues (i think. im not sure though) sorry for the crappy pic

008-1.jpg

and my brain
006-1.jpg

Roots

Holy Crap! I too am from Hemet! Did you get your corals at The Fish & Frag Shack from Tony? I got a frag of those same Tubs Blues and they're doing great and I have small colony now only a few months later.

ashleym711

yah thats where i go! thats crazy! i just bought them a week ago and i already have another little head coming up :)

Roots

They reproduce quickly if they're happy, and zoas are pretty easy to keep happy. They will adapt to just about any lighting and flow as long as the powerhead isn't blasting directly on them. I started with maybe 6 polyps and now I have something like 30

Roots

Totally addicting! I'm definitely an addict.

I'll be placing another order with MyReefToYours again soon! All the corals I got last time are doing great now! My Acro and Monti are growing like crazy. My Acans have at least 3 new heads growing in and I can't see the other side, there may be more on the other side. They grow much faster than I thought they would.

Keep your water parameters in check and you're calcium and KH where they should be and things grow like crazy! & I'm only using fluorescent lighting.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Re: Robs 90 gallon mess

Nice stuff! N yes those r Tubbs blue

..........rarely am I speechless

Roots

This is my small colony. It started from just 6 of the polyps in the center of the colony. The Orange ones I got as a freebie from MyReefToYours and are a nice contrast next to the Blue. I get to play artist when I place the frags. Create cool color contrasts and compliments.
roots-albums-55-gal-reef-w-20-gal-sump-refugium-picture23785-blue-orange-zoas.jpg

ashleym711

those are pretty! now i have to save my money and order from my reef to yours lol im excited to start decorating my tank and getting it like all the beautiful ones on here